Helpful & friendly staff, great breakfasts served on the patio, small but pleasant pool area to chill out after your long flight. We initially had a room that backed onto the road and we asked to move to somewhere a little quieter, and the staff were yet again very helpful and for a small fee we moved to room with lovely sea views, where we watched the dolphins jumping every night over sun downers. More an apartment feel to the place, ideal for exploring Camps bay and the Cape.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set against the backdrop of the Twelve Apostles Mountain Range and a stones throw from the most beautiful beaches in Cape Town, Camps Bay Resort is perfectly located for your dream holiday in this idyllic location. Within walking distance from an abundance of day and night activities, cafe's, sundowner spots, cocktail venues, fantastic restaurants and places to be seen, staying at Camps Bay Resort is both fun and convenient. A favourite pastime at Camps Bay Resort is to soak up the sun at the two swimming pools located on the property. Boasting a selection of 47 rooms, studios and apartments which are serviced and immaculately prepared, you'll find the perfect accommodation for your needs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, HostelWorld, Hotwire, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Camps Bay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Camps Bay Hotel Camps Bay
- Camps Bay Resort Cape Town, South Africa