Had a really nice stay here for 5 days in February. Plenty of good restaurants and all facilities in walking distance, we only hired a car upon leaving. Had a view of tables mountain from our room. We opted for a second floor apartment with air-conditioning. Spacious self catering accommodation close to the beach. Used the club facilities in the Bay Hotel to relax in.
Recommend the use of the hop-on-hop off red city bus tour to orientate yourself around the city. The bus tour commentary was very useful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Previously known as Camps Bay Resort. Set against the backdrop of the Twelve Apostles Mountain Range and a stones throw from the most beautiful beaches in Cape Town, Camps Bay Village is perfectly located for your dream holiday. Within walking distance from an abundance of day and night activities, café's, sundowner spots, cocktail venues, fantastic restaurants and places to be seen, staying at Camps Bay Village is both fun and convenient. Another favourite pastime at Camps Bay Village is to soak up the sun at the two swimming pools located on the property. New to our collection is the iconic Stone Cottages, recently renovated and transformed into a holiday makers dream. Now boasting a selection of 60 rooms, studios, apartments and cottages, you are sure to find the perfect accommodation for your needs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelWorld, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Camps Bay Village (Resort) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Camps Bay Hotel Camps Bay
- Camps Bay Village (Resort) Cape Town, South Africa