Fantastic location, just seconds from the Beach and main strip. The pool area is a nice place to sun bathe and access to the Bay Hotel is a great bonus, as the pool area here is even better. The accommodation is fairly basic and if you're up for luxury, this isn't the place for you but if on the other hand you're after a great spot from where to explore the area, or relax in some beautiful surroundings, then Camps Bay Resort is a great option. The staff were also really friendly and helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set against the backdrop of the Twelve Apostles Mountain Range and a stones throw from the most beautiful beaches in Cape Town, Camps Bay Resort is perfectly located for your dream holiday in this idyllic location. Within walking distance from an abundance of day and night activities, cafe's, sundowner spots, cocktail venues, fantastic restaurants and places to be seen, staying at Camps Bay Resort is both fun and convenient. A favourite pastime at Camps Bay Resort is to soak up the sun at the two swimming pools located on the property. Boasting a selection of 47 rooms, studios and apartments which are serviced and immaculately prepared, you'll find the perfect accommodation for your needs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, HostelWorld, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Camps Bay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Camps Bay Hotel Camps Bay
- Camps Bay Resort Cape Town, South Africa