We stayed here in a studio overlooking the pool. It was o.k but not as nice as other photos showed but it was convenient for the seafront. However We are a retired couple and in spite of the lovely beach area we found it to be a young persons place. We were there over a weekend and the restaurants were so busy and noisy we could hardly get in or hear ourselves speak for the noise of excited young people.
The people at the resort were very helpful and friendly and the studio was cleaned every day except Sunday. Good value if you like a busy area with lots of bars etc.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set against the backdrop of the Twelve Apostles Mountain Range and a stones throw from the most beautiful beaches in Cape Town, Camps Bay Resort is perfectly located for your dream holiday in this idyllic location. Within walking distance from an abundance of day and night activities, cafe's, sundowner spots, cocktail venues, fantastic restaurants and places to be seen, staying at Camps Bay Resort is both fun and convenient. A favourite pastime at Camps Bay Resort is to soak up the sun at the two swimming pools located on the property. Boasting a selection of 47 rooms, studios and apartments which are serviced and immaculately prepared, you'll find the perfect accommodation for your needs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelWorld, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Camps Bay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Camps Bay Hotel Camps Bay
- Camps Bay Resort Cape Town, South Africa