We recently stayed at the Bateleurs Theresa Guesthouse 2 times over our vacation to South Africa (3 nights at the start and 3 nights at the end of our trip).
Over our total 23 day vacation to SA we stayed at 9 different guesthouses throughout the country.
This place was our favorite for a number of reasons:
- the most outstanding viewpoint from our room and deck area(African Room)
- privacy (each room has their own area and there are only 3 rooms I think in the whole facility...)
- comfort and attention to detail (everything you would expect from a top place)
- the best breakfast chef on the planet (Jeffrey).
- gracious and friendly hosts (Zonia & Jasper).
If you want to treat yourself to a stay in Camps Bay this place is highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A travel experience that will not only feed your body & senses, but also your soul. Where refined elegance meets casual simplicity. Classic service is warmed by a genuine desire to please. Near all major city attractions, yet in a quiet cul-de-sac where a good night's rest is secured. Views of ocean & mountains in abundance. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Bateleurs Rontree Bed & Breakfast Camps Bay, Cape Town, South Africa