The AtlanticView is a fine example of Luxury Boutique Hotel at its very best. From the moment we arrived we were stunned by the magnificent views, the fine tasteful yet unique decor and the quality of our room and its furnishings.
We LOVED room 3, unusual in that it has been built into the hillside literally with rock exposed in the room. The room was sumptuously furnished in an African style with a number of one off pieces all of excellent quality. The en suite shower room was of a good size and very well appointed, and the view from the room across the infinity pool to the sea and the beach of Camps Bay and the Lion Head mountain was fantastic. This room is well located as you are only a couple of steps down to the pool.
The owners Greg and Rainer and the staff have to be complimented on the attention to detail that is paid to the guests. The breakfasts are wonderful, we ordered a cold platter one evening and we were delighted with the presentation and choice, and to round things off at the end of a perfect day you can enjoy the comlimentary wine tasting and canapes for two hours while the sun sets over the sea!! a service not found in many of the 5 star hotels we have stayed in. Around the hotel and in the rooms there are stunning fresh flower arrangements reguarly replaced which were a delight. One evening we were serenaded by a harpist on the terrace, and on New years eve our room was filled with balloons and rose petals with a complimentary bottle of champagne.It is these personal touches that are so appreciated.
If you want a 5 star impersonal regular hotel which looks pretty much the same in every country, then Atlanticview is probably not for you, but if you are looking for something romantic and memorable from your African holiday then this is the place to come. Well done to Greg and Rainer and all the staff, we cant wait to return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 5-Star Graded Atlanticview Cape Town Boutique Hotel has 9 rooms and suites. This unique Cape Town Boutique Hotel is set high atop fashionable Camps Bay along the Riviera of South Africa. It has the most spectacular views of the sea and mountains. The position is perfect and convenient to all tourist attractions. Atlanticview Cape Town do not permit small children into the property. This is very popular with honeymooners and couples who wish to just get away with a bit of peace, quiet + relaxation. Well behaved teens and singles are welcome. This Cape Town Hotel has stylish air-conditioned, non-smoking rooms (three fifty to three ninety sq ft) and suites (six hundred to seven fifty sq ft). All with spectacular views, quality furnishings, all season goose down duvets (featherless available) and percale bed-linens. Master Bedroom, Penthouse, Infinity and Sunset Suites now have super king Tempur-pedic Mattresses for your maximum comfort and quality rest. Guests can have a work out in the gym, a dip in the pool, a relaxing massage or a run on the beach. Rates incl Taxes, Welcome Refreshments, Breakfasts, WiFi, use of the Gym, 2 Solar heated Infinity pools, Guests Computer plus a generous amount of Quality Wines with delicious home made Hors-d'oeuvres and Canapés every evening to celebrate the magnificent southern Atlantic sunsets.To serve you there are 18 young hotel professionals to 18 guests. Atlanticview Boutique Hotel Camps Bay has its own in-house fleet of air-conditioned Mercedes for airport and local transfers to the beach, restaurants or tourist attractions. There is a Range Rover for private tours to the Winelands or Cape Point or wherever you would like to go, all with a friendly face from the hotel behind the wheel. Atlanticview is the only Cape Town hotel of its size to boast this service as well as two Infinity pools for their guests to enjoy. Rates for the car service are little more than local taxis. It is excellent value as well as a safe, comfortable and convenient way of getting around. Camps Bay is one of the safest up market communities in Cape Town and is the only Atlantic Seaboard beach town with a promenade packed full of world class restaurants and bars. Reservations are all handled personally by the US owners. Cuisine Technology SA, the hotels sister company supplies all the top chefs and restaurants in the country making dinner reservations in the top venues possible. The owner is known for ringing the chefs private cell phones on occasion to get guests in. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Agoda, Hotels.com and Cancelon so you can book your Atlanticview Cape Town Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Atlanticview Capetown Boutique
- Atlanticview Capetown Boutique Camps Bay
- Atlanticview Cape Town Boutique Hotel Camps Bay, South Africa