I started planning this holiday 15 months ago to celebrate both my husband and my special birthday and the help and guidance given by Greg, the owner was outstanding from day one. After my initial enquiry Greg phoned me to personally make sure all my questions were answered. Such was the service.
Well we are back here in gloomy UK but with a lovely glowing feeling from our wonderful 8 day stay at Atlantic View. We have travelled all over the world but can honestly say that Atlantic View is as near to paradise as we have come across.
Greg and his team (both front and back of house) did everything possible to make our stay and especially our special birthdays special. The hotel is unique, it felt that we were staying a luxurious home but it came with such care and attention.
Our room, the Master Bedroom was beautifully appointed and we were fortunate enough to be upgraded to the Pineapple Suite for the last 5 days. All the rooms and suites are superbly decorated with lovely features and both rooms have amazing views of both Table Mountain and the Camps Bay and the coast line below. Every day we had a lovely breakfast delivered to our room, a work of art on a tray.
In the evening you can mingle with the other guests and try complimentary wines and nibbles at the 'cocktail' hour. A chance to meet new people and discuss the days adventures etc.
The hotel has a fleet of cars and Land Rover available for excursions or just to run you to a local restaurant, Waterfront etc.We also booked trips to the Winelands and Cape Point. Our driver and personal guide Mansur ensured that we missed nothing and had a thoroughly enjoyable time.
Having read the previous negative review I wonder if the reviewer was staying at the same hotel!
Words are not really enough to say how much we enjoyed our stay at such a stunning hotel, in such a magnificent location and with staff who care about the guests so much. We would have no hesitation in returning and we look forward to telling our family and friends all about what we now call paradise, Atlantic View, Camps Bay
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 5-Star Graded Atlanticview Cape Town Boutique Hotel has 9 rooms and suites. This unique Cape Town Boutique Hotel is set high atop fashionable Camps Bay along the Riviera of South Africa. It has the most spectacular views of the sea and mountains. The position is perfect and convenient to all tourist attractions. Atlanticview Cape Town do not permit small children into the property. This is very popular with honeymooners and couples who wish to just get away with a bit of peace, quiet + relaxation. Well behaved teens and singles are welcome. This Cape Town Hotel has stylish air-conditioned, non-smoking rooms (three fifty to three ninety sq ft) and suites (six hundred to seven fifty sq ft). All with spectacular views, quality furnishings, all season goose down duvets (featherless available) and percale bed-linens. Master Bedroom, Penthouse, Infinity and Sunset Suites now have super king Tempur-pedic Mattresses for your maximum comfort and quality rest. Guests can have a work out in the gym, a dip in the pool, a relaxing massage or a run on the beach. Rates incl Taxes, Welcome Refreshments, Breakfasts, WiFi, use of the Gym, 2 Solar heated Infinity pools, Guests Computer plus a generous amount of Quality Wines with delicious home made Hors-d'oeuvres and Canapés every evening to celebrate the magnificent southern Atlantic sunsets.To serve you there are 18 young hotel professionals to 18 guests. Atlanticview Boutique Hotel Camps Bay has its own in-house fleet of air-conditioned Mercedes for airport and local transfers to the beach, restaurants or tourist attractions. There is a Range Rover for private tours to the Winelands or Cape Point or wherever you would like to go, all with a friendly face from the hotel behind the wheel. Atlanticview is the only Cape Town hotel of its size to boast this service as well as two Infinity pools for their guests to enjoy. Rates for the car service are little more than local taxis. It is excellent value as well as a safe, comfortable and convenient way of getting around. Camps Bay is one of the safest up market communities in Cape Town and is the only Atlantic Seaboard beach town with a promenade packed full of world class restaurants and bars. Reservations are all handled personally by the US owners. Cuisine Technology SA, the hotels sister company supplies all the top chefs and restaurants in the country making dinner reservations in the top venues possible. The owner is known for ringing the chefs private cell phones on occasion to get guests in. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Agoda and Cancelon so you can book your Atlanticview Cape Town Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Atlanticview Capetown Boutique
- Atlanticview Capetown Boutique Camps Bay
- Atlanticview Cape Town Boutique Hotel Camps Bay, South Africa