Ok , so naturally this review will be biased because it covers my wedding night and a few days there after. That aside , from the outset communication and everything else was perfect with the hotel. Thank you Greg for our complimentary champagne and car on our wedding day and for the professional service we received from you and your team.
Would definitely recommend to anyone visiting Cape Town wanting a very personal , true boutique experience. The views are spectacular , especially from the pool decks where you can easily spend your entire day.
The hotel is only 1km or so up the hill from the CampsBay beach strip and 5-10 minutes away from Long Street and the Cape Town CBD should you fancy a bit of that.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 5-Star Graded Atlanticview Cape Town Boutique Hotel has 9 rooms and suites. This unique Cape Town Boutique Hotel is set high atop fashionable Camps Bay along the Riviera of South Africa. It has the most spectacular views of the sea and mountains. The position is perfect and convenient to all tourist attractions. Atlanticview Cape Town do not permit small children into the property. This is very popular with honeymooners and couples who wish to just get away with a bit of peace, quiet + relaxation. Well behaved teens and singles are welcome. This Cape Town Hotel has stylish air-conditioned, non-smoking rooms (three fifty to three ninety sq ft) and suites (six hundred to seven fifty sq ft). All with spectacular views, quality furnishings, all season goose down duvets (featherless available) and percale bed-linens. Master Bedroom, Penthouse, Infinity and Sunset Suites now have super king Tempur-pedic Mattresses for your maximum comfort and quality rest. Guests can have a work out in the gym, a dip in the pool, a relaxing massage or a run on the beach. Rates incl Taxes, Welcome Refreshments, Breakfasts, WiFi, use of the Gym, 2 Solar heated Infinity pools, Guests Computer plus a generous amount of Quality Wines with delicious home made Hors-d'oeuvres and Canapés every evening to celebrate the magnificent southern Atlantic sunsets.To serve you there are 18 young hotel professionals to 18 guests. Atlanticview Boutique Hotel Camps Bay has its own in-house fleet of air-conditioned Mercedes for airport and local transfers to the beach, restaurants or tourist attractions. There is a Range Rover for private tours to the Winelands or Cape Point or wherever you would like to go, all with a friendly face from the hotel behind the wheel. Atlanticview is the only Cape Town hotel of its size to boast this service as well as two Infinity pools for their guests to enjoy. Rates for the car service are little more than local taxis. It is excellent value as well as a safe, comfortable and convenient way of getting around. Camps Bay is one of the safest up market communities in Cape Town and is the only Atlantic Seaboard beach town with a promenade packed full of world class restaurants and bars. Reservations are all handled personally by the US owners. Cuisine Technology SA, the hotels sister company supplies all the top chefs and restaurants in the country making dinner reservations in the top venues possible. The owner is known for ringing the chefs private cell phones on occasion to get guests in. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Atlanticview Cape Town Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Atlanticview Capetown Boutique
- Atlanticview Capetown Boutique Camps Bay
- Atlanticview Cape Town Boutique Hotel Camps Bay, South Africa