We were welcomed to Camps Bay Ridge by Joerg after a long flight and were blown away by the views of Table Mountain and the sea, we chose Camps Bay Ridge guesthouse based on trip advisor reviews and they were spot on. The atmosphere is really laid back and is perfect for people looking for the boutique experience. Don’t worry about thinking about where to go for dinner, Joerg’s knowledge of the area is second to none and every restaurant that we visited was great – particularly HQ (specialise in steak, salad and fries, done amazingly). It is also really straight forward to get from Camps Bay into central Cape Town. With regards to security Camps Bay is an affluent area and Camps Bay Ridge has secure parking at the front of the guesthouse.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The guest house is located in the hills of Cape Town's most exclusive Camps Bay suburb with unparalleled 360 degree views of the Atlantic and Camps Bay beaches below. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire and Hotels.com so you can book your Camps Bay Ridge Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Camps Bay Ridge Guest House Hotel Camps Bay
- Camps Bay Ridge Guest House Cape Town, South Africa