We sthe upstairs tayed here for our honeymoon, and really enjoyed our stay.
The studio apartment was clean and a good size, and we were greeted with a bottle of bubbly and friendly welcome from the wonderful Lesley who was looking after the place while the owners were away,upstairs is the communal areas with a massive kitchen and lounge with dining area and a lovely terrace with great views of Camps Bay and a sunset over the sea, the pool is a decent size but thanks to the mixed weather only managed to use it once.
I would definitely recommend the place for any travellers, couples, familys or bigger groups
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled between Mountains and Ocean lies our African Contemporary Villa. 6 tranquil suites with fridge, coffee/tea maker, air conditioner/heater, free wifi and flat screen satellite TV. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Villa Atlantica Boutique Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Atlantica Hotel Camps Bay
- Villa Atlantica Boutique Guesthouse Camps Bay, Cape Town, South Africa