We had a wonderful 3 nights at Auberge. The facilities were everything we needed and more. For us, this was true luxury! Mike & Morgan were extremely helpful suggesting things to do, places to eat etc. The driveway was so much fun... the little Toyota Aygo made it up with no trouble!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Distinctive and unique villa, nestled against the famous Table Mountain Nature Reserve and ruggedly beautiful Twelve Apostles Mountain Range, capturing the ultimate in sea views, spectacular natural splendor and tranquility! Magnificent heated pool, sun deck, stylish and elegantly appointed accommodation ensures superior comfort and a quality experience. TGSA 4 Star. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Auberge du Cap reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auberge Du Cap Hotel Camps Bay
- Auberge Du Cap Camps Bay, Cape Town, South Africa