My boyfriend and I stayed at Auberge du Cap for 6 nights during our trip to South Africa in October. Even though we called at the last minute, we were able to book a gorgeous suite at the house for a steal compared to local hotels. The views from our private patio were absolutely breathtaking. I seriously could not believe we were staying at such a luxurious place for such a great rate. The room was emaculately clean with a huge, plush bed, whirlpool spa, and spacious living area. Mike and Morgan were amazing hosts, going out of their way to make breakfast exactly the way we wanted it (we have very specific dietary requirements) and helping us decide on what to do during our time in Cape Town. They were extremely knowledgeable about the activities in the area and always helped us with directions (we drove ourselves). Camps Bay is the perfect location for hitting all the top CT attractions. Not if but when we return again, we will absolutely stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Distinctive and unique villa, nestled against the famous Table Mountain Nature Reserve and ruggedly beautiful Twelve Apostles Mountain Range, capturing the ultimate in sea views, spectacular natural splendor and tranquility! Magnificent heated pool, sun deck, stylish and elegantly appointed accommodation ensures superior comfort and a quality experience. TGSA 4 Star. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Auberge du Cap reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auberge Du Cap Hotel Camps Bay
- Auberge Du Cap Camps Bay, Cape Town, South Africa