We arrived quite late to the hotel but were promptly greeted & shown to our amazing suite (Room 9). The views from the balcony were brilliant, although it took 3 days for the clouds to lift so we could see the Twelve Apostles & Table Mountain!! The breakfast was fab & the staff very friendly. Only downside to this hotel is it's location in winter, there's nothing to do in Camps Bay if it's raining!! You would definitely need a car to get around also. However the staff were amazing, happy to help in anyway & made some great restaurant recommendations - Blues is fantastic, the best meal we had all holiday! Isak is the taxi driver they recommend for trips out & he's a very nice guy however we couldn't get hold of him for a return trip one evening so ended up taking one from the street which worked out cheaper!! All in all a good hotel to stay in in the Summer not so good for winter!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We're a small 10 bedroom boutique hotel just 100 m up from the beach, restaurants, bars & Miami-Beach style nightlife! We strive to give good service & make your stay as pleasurable as possible. We arrange half-day & full-day tours of all types: Best-of-the-Cape, The Peninsula - Cape of Good Hope & Cape Point, Wine, Cheese & Olive Tasting at our very best vineyards in the famous Cape Winelands, museums, Table Mountain, day trips to Cape Safari Game Farms, whale watching, shark cage diving, helicopter trips, tandem paragliding & other extreme sports...and the list just goes on! If you're looking for a home-away-from-home experience then look no further! We have no airs & graces & no-one stands on ceremony. Just pure friendliness! All of our rooms overlook the magnificent Atlantic Ocean with a backdrop of Table Mountain. So do join us! Come EAT ~ SLEEP ~ PLAY ~ where "WORK IS LOVE MADE VISIBLE!" ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Primi Royal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Primi-Royal Hotel Camps Bay
- Primi Royal Cape Town
- Primi Royal Camps Bay, Cape Town, South Africa