Had a great stay here. Besides the bathroom door not opening all the way, it was a great location, rooms were big and clean and a perfect place to lay after a 38 hour voyage!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We're a small 10 bedroom boutique hotel just 100 m up from the beach, restaurants, bars & Miami-Beach style nightlife! We strive to give good service & make your stay as pleasurable as possible. We arrange half-day & full-day tours of all types: Best-of-the-Cape, The Peninsula - Cape of Good Hope & Cape Point, Wine, Cheese & Olive Tasting at our very best vineyards in the famous Cape Winelands, museums, Table Mountain, day trips to Cape Safari Game Farms, whale watching, shark cage diving, helicopter trips, tandem paragliding & other extreme sports...and the list just goes on! If you're looking for a home-away-from-home experience then look no further! We have no airs & graces & no-one stands on ceremony. Just pure friendliness! All of our rooms overlook the magnificent Atlantic Ocean with a backdrop of Table Mountain. So do join us! Come EAT ~ SLEEP ~ PLAY ~ where "WORK IS LOVE MADE VISIBLE!" ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Primi Royal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Primi-Royal Hotel Camps Bay
- Primi Royal Cape Town
- Primi Royal Camps Bay, Cape Town, South Africa