The Twelve Apostles Hotel and Spa
The Marly Hotel(Camps Bay)(Great Value!)
$258
Camps Bay Retreat(Camps Bay)(Great Value!)
$135
POD Camps Bay(Camps Bay)(Great Value!)
$198
Primi Seacastle Guest House(Camps Bay)(Great Value!)
$96
$78
The Bay Hotel(Camps Bay)(Great Value!)
$141
$116
Trip.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $134/night.

The Place on the Bay(Camps Bay)(Great Value!)
$76
$70
Agoda.com
Primi Royal(Camps Bay)(Great Value!)
$93
$83
Agoda.com
Atlanticview Cape Town Boutique Hotel(Camps Bay)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
$173
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $193/night.

South Beach Camps Bay(Camps Bay)(Great Value!)
$150
1,711 results
All reviewsleopard barazure restauranttwelve apostlesoystershead conciergestephanie hallcafe grillcape townshuttle servicehigh teamain restaurantfree shuttleattention to detailtreated like royaltymountain facing roomworld classthe hotel offers
A TripAdvisor Member
New York, NY
Reviewed June 10, 2006

My husband and I honeymooned in South Africa and this was our first stop. After travelling for over 20 hours we were greeted at 1am by the friendly staff of the 12 Apostles. They gave us a glass of champagne and ushered us to our delightful room facing the ocean.

The rooms are wonderful - spacious and well designed. The pool area is small but intimate, and lounge chairs are nestled on boulders.

Our camera broke and we appealed to the staff for help. They made our problem their own. They sent it out, had our shots printed and repaired the camera. The charge was only $11.00 to us, but we felt indebted to them. We could continue chronicling our honeymoon.

Breakfast was delicous and there is a great patio area where most people ate outside. This was worth every penny. If you're considering it - go!

6  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed May 5, 2006

I Stayed at the Twelve Apostles Hotel for only 3 Short Days, while on a 2 Week tour of South Africa, I would have to say that out of the 6 Hotels that I stayed in (Johhannesburg, Cape Town & Durban) in South Africa, The Twelve Apostles was for me just unbelieavable, The setting is like no other that I have seen in my Life, The Staff make you feel like you have just walked through the Pearly Gates, and The FOOD was and is out of this world! Weather I was eating in the Fine Dining Setting of the Azure Restaurant, Catching a quick bite in the Cafe or just ordering some snacks in the Leopard Bar, the Kitchen Staff just seemed to be able to create flavour and Happiness on a Plate!
Being a chef Myself, and having been able to travel a bit in my 25 Year career, I have eaten in some realy spectacular Places on Earth, But The Twelve Apostles Hotel will always stand out for me, until I really get to those Pearly Gates.
I am already trying to make time for another visit next Year!

• Stayed: April 2006
5  Thank The_Travelling_Chef
Reviewed March 6, 2006

The Twelve Apostles Hotel and Spa is located between the mountains of the same name (duh<grin>) and tgeh Atlantic Ocean. It is jsut a few minutes out of central Cape Town. This is a small, luxury hotel with wonderful "designer" rooms, an excellent restaurant and personal service.

There are shoret walking trails out back (towards the mountains) with some intersting and unuisual sculptures. The central courtyard has a crouqet court (Royal Crouqet, of course, not the plebian English version).

There is also a coffee shop and the bar overlooks the bkreaking waves of the Atlantic.

Each room seems to be one of a kind. This is a great place to kick back and relax - with the husstle and bustle of Cape Town a few minutes drive away.

4  Thank ab0si
Reviewed February 27, 2006

The Twelve Apostles Hotel is in a stunning location about 25 minutes from the Cape Town Central Business District. It's between mountains and a beach.

My room was smallish but extremely comfortable with a great bed and high-quality bedding. A request for a duvet and foam pillows was met immediately. The room was very quiet and had a very nice small terrace cut into the side of the mountain (albeit that the patio doors were locked -- presumably for fear for intruders). My only quibble would be that the chair at the desk does not make for comfortable typing.

There is an excellent restaurant, a good coffee shop, real 24 hour room service (as in, they cook things at night don't just bring sandwiches) and excellent flexibility. There is a lot of light, healthy food (oatflakes and soya milk with fresh fruit for breakfast, for example)

The rooms have free, fast wired broadband and the public areas have free WiFi.

The staff were uniformly -- from check-in to waiters -- charming, informed and very efficient.

I was there for a meeting which was run well in bright, comfortable meeting rooms. We kept changing what we wanted and when we wanted it but none of this seemed to faze the hotel.

This could be one of the best hotels I have ever stayed in.

6  Thank MarkCWales
Reviewed February 5, 2006

Posted with permission:

Dear Mr. Bennett,

I am half way to Dakar and I am grieving for the 12 Apostles. I rode to the airport with two of my colleagues and they feel the same way. It is made worse by the awareness that it is such a long way and life so short that we may never be able to return. Nonetheless, my stay will always be a fond memory.

I am sure that you do not need me to tell you that yours is an exceptionally well managed establishment. Such quality is achieved only through design, competence, and diligence. On the other hand, you deserve to know that others enjoy and appreciate what you have worked hard to achieve.

The facility, the accommodations, and the amenities are first class.

The food was world class. The duck was the best that I have ever had.

Your staff is sensational, in class of their own. They are friendly without being familiar, they are polite without being either servile or patronizing. I felt free to ask for anything I wanted. Every request was met, none ever seemed to create a problem. I am certain that I did not get all the names of those who made my visit special but here are a few:

Ntombi Pike
"Nicole"
Rachel May
Abigail Hendricks
Ntsikelelo Bangiso

I am resisting the temptation to single any out; they are all great. Neither would I have you conclude that so many names means average; each was special in his own way. However, I will mention Lizelle because she not only personifies the staff but sets such a good example. Your staff talks to your guests like she talks to them. Please express my appreciation to all of them.

William Hugh Murray