My husband surprised me for our 1st wedding anniversary with a weekend stay at The 12 Apostles Hotel and Spa. Neither of us knew what an amazing hotel this was reputed to be. Everything was awesome. The best part was the attention to detail. The hotel had a pillow menu and supplied sunblock to its visitors at the pool deck. As a guest, you were free to use some of the spa facilities. The breakfast spoilt us for choice. Being vegetarian, we were well catered for. The view of the ocean while having a meal or a cocktail is just priceless. I've stayed in several famous 5 Star hotels but The 12 Apostles best them all hands down!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled between the staggering 12 Apostles Mountain Range and the Atlantic Ocean, the uniquely located and luxurious Twelve Apostles Hotel & Spa offers the ultimate escape to relax and be pampered, while indulging in stunning beauty, discreet service and extraordinary charm. Within 10 minutes of the best beaches and 15 minutes from the waterfront. A proud member of The Leading Small Hotels of the World. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your The Twelve Apostles Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Twelve Apostles Hotel Camps Bay
- The 12 Apostles Hotel And Spa
- Twelve Apostles Hotel
- The Twelve Apostles Hotel And Spa Camps Bay, Cape Town, South Africa