This beautiful property is on the sea about 2 kilometres out of Camps Bay. Our room had a wonderful sea view and was beautifully appointed. The staff were superb and at no time when we asked for anything was there a negative response. There were areas all around for relaxation and there was food and drink service immediately available no matter what time of the day or night. My wife said that the spa and gym facilities were excellent. One small negative was that the pool area was very small and the pool was virtually a hot plunge pool. There was a super cool rock pool area as well but neither pool could be called a "swimming" pool. This did not have any adverse affect on our visit but if a strong swim is part of your holiday routine you will have to do it elsewhere but don't let that stop you staying at this wonderful hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled between the staggering 12 Apostles Mountain Range and the Atlantic Ocean, the uniquely located and luxurious Twelve Apostles Hotel & Spa offers the ultimate escape to relax and be pampered, while indulging in stunning beauty, discreet service and extraordinary charm. Within 10 minutes of the best beaches and 15 minutes from the waterfront. A proud member of The Leading Small Hotels of the World. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your The Twelve Apostles Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The 12 Apostles Hotel And Spa
- The Twelve Apostles Hotel Camps Bay
- Twelve Apostles Hotel
- The Twelve Apostles Hotel And Spa Camps Bay, Cape Town, South Africa