Amazing stay at the twelve apostles hotel.
Great staff , lazy leopard bar is iconic , Great cocktails .
The rooms are very special great beds.
Very quirky , even a cinema in the hotel,
Breakfast was the best, massive choice and perfectly cocked,
If your in camps bay and fancy a treat , stop here, yes it's a bit more expensive , but in my view for the extra service , we'll worth it
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled between the staggering 12 Apostles Mountain Range and the Atlantic Ocean, the uniquely located and luxurious Twelve Apostles Hotel & Spa offers the ultimate escape to relax and be pampered, while indulging in stunning beauty, discreet service and extraordinary charm. Within 10 minutes of the best beaches and 15 minutes from the waterfront. A proud member of The Leading Small Hotels of the World. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your The Twelve Apostles Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Twelve Apostles Hotel Camps Bay
- The 12 Apostles Hotel And Spa
- Twelve Apostles Hotel
- The Twelve Apostles Hotel And Spa Camps Bay, Cape Town, South Africa