My colleague and I recently spent a day at this wonderful hotel whilst in Cape Town and what a splendid day it was. We went for the best massage I have had in years and then had a few cocktails and snacks on the balcony of the Leopard lounge. You must try the Bee's knees shandy - a perfect refresher on a hot Spring/Summer's day. The service was excellent and the staff extremely friendly and welcoming. We viewed the beautiful rooms which are individually decorated with such attention to detail. The conference rooms have spectacular views (as do the balconies of the restaurants) and range in size. I wish I could have spent the afternoon lounging by one of the many pools but alas it was off to a work conference elsewhere. Overall a fantastic experience and we were only there for a few hours, I can only imagine how amazing it would be spending a few days/nights at this little piece of Cape Town heaven.....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled between the staggering 12 Apostles Mountain Range and the Atlantic Ocean, the uniquely located and luxurious Twelve Apostles Hotel & Spa offers the ultimate escape to relax and be pampered, while indulging in stunning beauty, discreet service and extraordinary charm. Within 10 minutes of the best beaches and 15 minutes from the waterfront. A proud member of The Leading Small Hotels of the World. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Agoda, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Twelve Apostles Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The 12 Apostles Hotel And Spa
- The Twelve Apostles Hotel Camps Bay
- Twelve Apostles Hotel
- The Twelve Apostles Hotel And Spa Camps Bay, Cape Town, South Africa