My wife and I spent one evening at this amazing hotel and really enjoyed the experience.
We booked for the winter special, taking in dinner and a movie.
5 star status is all about service and we begun our evening by being upgraded from a deluxe suite to a deluxe suite with a sea view. Only in HK have I ever experienced more luxury (at twice the rate) The view over the Atlantic is magnificent and we enjoyed our pink gins on the terrace as the sun set over the ocean.
We were given a tour of the excellent Spa and the hotel by the Joanne the Spa manageress
Dinner was decadent, the special included four choices for each of the three courses and the service was excellent.
Breakfast was exceptional with Champaigne and Large Oysters to enjoy with the buffet.
All this after suffering from food poisoning from an earlier lunch in Cape Town.
I will definitely return to do more justice to this incredible offer from a top hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled between the staggering 12 Apostles Mountain Range and the Atlantic Ocean, the uniquely located and luxurious Twelve Apostles Hotel & Spa offers the ultimate escape to relax and be pampered, while indulging in stunning beauty, discreet service and extraordinary charm. Within 10 minutes of the best beaches and 15 minutes from the waterfront. A proud member of The Leading Small Hotels of the World. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Amex, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, getaroom.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Priceline, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your The Twelve Apostles Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Twelve Apostles Hotel Camps Bay
- The 12 Apostles Hotel And Spa
- Twelve Apostles Hotel
- The Twelve Apostles Hotel And Spa Camps Bay, Cape Town, South Africa