We visited the Leopard Bar on our last night in Cape Town (May 2013) for some drinks at sunset. We took a taxi from Camps Bay which took about 7 minutes and cost about 80 rand. The bar has a beautiful interior - stylish and glam. We had a great bottle of wine and some delicious cocktails. The bar has a long balcony where you can sit outside if it's warm enough and the staff were super attentive and professional. We had dinner at the Azure restaurant which was fantastic - incredible food and wine, and again, impeccable service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled between the staggering 12 Apostles Mountain Range and the Atlantic Ocean, the uniquely located and luxurious Twelve Apostles Hotel & Spa offers the ultimate escape to relax and be pampered, while indulging in stunning beauty, discreet service and extraordinary charm. Within 10 minutes of the best beaches and 15 minutes from the waterfront. A proud member of The Leading Small Hotels of the World. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Travelocity, Priceline, Odigeo, Jetsetter and Hotwire so you can book your The Twelve Apostles Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Twelve Apostles Hotel Camps Bay
- The 12 Apostles Hotel And Spa
- Twelve Apostles Hotel
- The Twelve Apostles Hotel And Spa Camps Bay, Cape Town, South Africa