The view is amazing, but the hotel is small, everything is small. The rooms, the swimming pools,.. The only thing which is big is the parking. We kept the room 30 minutes after the 11 am check out time, and as we were going back to our room to pack, the concierge was exiting our room, officially looking for us.. On the breakfast terrasse, there were not enough chairs. Morning house keeping was more than noisy. We had a terrible experience, which ended up nicely. We asked the concierge to rent a car for us in Cape Town. The shuttle driver dropped us at Hertz (anticipated rental agent), unfortunately it was not. And we did not know where to go. We finally went to the local rental agency, which was not easy to find without any help from the hotel.
Fortunately, a few weeks later we got compensated.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled between the staggering 12 Apostles Mountain Range and the Atlantic Ocean, the uniquely located and luxurious Twelve Apostles Hotel & Spa offers the ultimate escape to relax and be pampered, while indulging in stunning beauty, discreet service and extraordinary charm. Within 10 minutes of the best beaches and 15 minutes from the waterfront. A proud member of The Leading Small Hotels of the World. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon, Agoda, Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Priceline and getaroom.com so you can book your The Twelve Apostles Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Twelve Apostles Hotel Camps Bay
- The 12 Apostles Hotel And Spa
- Twelve Apostles Hotel
- The Twelve Apostles Hotel And Spa Camps Bay, Cape Town, South Africa