This place is worth every penny. Amazing location nestled on the cliff face facing the ocean. This hotel boasts different themed rooms which have all been tastefully decorated. My favourite are the reading and leopard rooms. The different rooms also lead out to a balcony facing the ocean so you can either have your breakfast, an afternoon drink / tea, dinner outdoors provided that the sun is out and it is warm!
The bedrooms are lovely too. Spacious, clean and very modern and well looked after. Beds are super comfortable.
The spa is also worth spending time at too. Built in the basement of the property in a 'cave' like setting, it offers a large selection of treatments.
The hotel is built with large space out the back allowing you to explore part of the mountain also.
Would highly recommend for a special weekend away. 110% relaxing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled between the staggering 12 Apostles Mountain Range and the Atlantic Ocean, the uniquely located and luxurious Twelve Apostles Hotel & Spa offers the ultimate escape to relax and be pampered, while indulging in stunning beauty, discreet service and extraordinary charm. Within 10 minutes of the best beaches and 15 minutes from the waterfront. A proud member of The Leading Small Hotels of the World. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your The Twelve Apostles Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Twelve Apostles Hotel Camps Bay
- The 12 Apostles Hotel And Spa
- Twelve Apostles Hotel
- The Twelve Apostles Hotel And Spa Camps Bay, Cape Town, South Africa