My husband and I recently stayed at The Twelve Apostles in Cape Town.
Our stay was absolutely amazing from the minute we walked through the door!
Dale - at concierge - thank you kindly for being so helpful in every aspect. You answered all our questions when we asked, you kindly set us uo with Garth who gave us a wonderful wine tour, you organized our shark diving adventure. And the cherry on top was that you organized a "take away" breakfast for us the morning of our shark diving. So thoughtful and kindly appreciated. Thank You!
Garth - You were fantastic. We had a wonderful day in the wine region. Thank you so much for taking us to the most beautiful wine estates, we tasted some delicious wines and had a superb lunch at Delaire. Also, thank you for being patient with us as we took a million pictures. :) Thank You!
Elton - You are the bar-tending genius. Each drink you brought to us was amazing. Right from the first night that you served us on the patio of the Leopard Lounge, you were great. Thank you for setting up the heater out there (it was a bit chilly that night) and for bringing me a blanket to keep warm, and for reserving a table for us inside for when we were ready to come inside the lounge. Thank you!
Benedict - Morning breakfasts would have not been the same without you. Thank you for your amazing service each morning. It made for a wonderful rest of our day. Thank you!
To whomever took care of our room service. (Room number 417) Our room was immaculate each day and night. The beautiful tough with the candle in the evening was lovely, and of course, our bedside snack was a sure treat. Thank you for making us feel "right at home" each night that we came back to our room.
All in all, we just wanted to say a great big THANK YOU to everyone at the hotel. We truly loved our experience right from the minute we walked through the door, we will recommend your hotel indeed, and we hope we can travel and visit with you again. Please give all your staff a well deserved Thank you from us!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled between the staggering 12 Apostles Mountain Range and the Atlantic Ocean, the uniquely located and luxurious Twelve Apostles Hotel & Spa offers the ultimate escape to relax and be pampered, while indulging in stunning beauty, discreet service and extraordinary charm. Within 10 minutes of the best beaches and 15 minutes from the waterfront. A proud member of The Leading Small Hotels of the World. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Agoda, Cancelon, Travelocity, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your The Twelve Apostles Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The 12 Apostles Hotel And Spa
- The Twelve Apostles Hotel Camps Bay
- Twelve Apostles Hotel
- The Twelve Apostles Hotel And Spa Camps Bay, Cape Town, South Africa