Our recent trip to South Africa was one of the most wonderful holidays we have ever experienced and a special mention must go to the staff at The Twelve Apostles Hotel in Camps Bay. Nothing was too much trouble and the attention to detail and quality of everything - from the food to the daily card informing guests of weather, things to see and do and the cocktail of the day, - were perfect. Brett Davidge - the Hotel manager and his team deserve the highest accolades for making the experience an all round dream.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled between the staggering 12 Apostles Mountain Range and the Atlantic Ocean, the uniquely located and luxurious Twelve Apostles Hotel & Spa offers the ultimate escape to relax and be pampered, while indulging in stunning beauty, discreet service and extraordinary charm. Within 10 minutes of the best beaches and 15 minutes from the waterfront. A proud member of The Leading Small Hotels of the World. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Twelve Apostles Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Twelve Apostles Hotel Camps Bay
- The 12 Apostles Hotel And Spa
- Twelve Apostles Hotel
- The Twelve Apostles Hotel And Spa Camps Bay, Cape Town, South Africa