Our second visit to 12 Apostles as one night stay is simply not enough. Understated opulence comes to mind when thinking of the 12 Apostles. I believe the 12 Apostles truly strives to be the best and one can certainly see their attention to detail when interacting with any staff member as well as the details in your environment.
The rooms are decorated in keeping with the ocean views, crisp whites and navel blues aid in ones relaxation. I can honestly say it is THE most comfy bed!
Any request is met by the staff, you can request soft pillows and down duvet, as we did.
Perhaps the down side to a hotel such as this is expectations are extremely high and 12 Apostles didn't disappoint. The food is exceptional, I highly recommend the seafood platter for 2. The breakfasts offer the usual eggs and bacon to Campaign and Oysters.
A beautiful holiday!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled between the staggering 12 Apostles Mountain Range and the Atlantic Ocean, the uniquely located and luxurious Twelve Apostles Hotel & Spa offers the ultimate escape to relax and be pampered, while indulging in stunning beauty, discreet service and extraordinary charm. Within 10 minutes of the best beaches and 15 minutes from the waterfront. A proud member of The Leading Small Hotels of the World. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Twelve Apostles Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Twelve Apostles Hotel Camps Bay
- The 12 Apostles Hotel And Spa
- Twelve Apostles Hotel
- The Twelve Apostles Hotel And Spa Camps Bay, Cape Town, South Africa