“Simply the best!”

Skaris Touring
Ranked #2 of 10 things to do in Camps Bay
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Skaris Touring specializes in private tours in the Western Cape and operates out of Camps Bay.Harley Davidson day tours, Harley Davidson Chauffeur rides, Jeep Chauffeur rides for large groups, Shark Cage diving, helicopter flips & Private day tours in my Mercedes Vito .
Johannesburg, South Africa
“Simply the best!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 3, 2013

Outstanding and memorable would describe our recent tour of the Cape under the auspices of Skaris Touring.

We had the pleasure of hosting and co-ordinating a large contingent of Australian guests, some of whom were first time visitors to South Africa. George handled all the transfers, tours and logistics in his very efficient and friendly manner. He also spent quite a lot of his own free time with the group, generously sharing his knowledge and information about Cape Town and its surrounding areas and coastline. At the same time keeping everyone highly amused by his anecdotes and good sense of humour.

George is Skaris Touring and highly recommended as an invaluable support to any company or individual wishing to organise touring in his part of the world.

Thank you so much again George, kudos to you!
Simone - Travel IQ

Visited September 2013
Skaris, Owner at Skaris Touring, responded to this review, November 6, 2013
Dear Simone
It was a pleasure working with you on this group, many thanks for pulling me in to assist.
Thank you also for the complimentary review. Its great to host the really big groups and lets hope we get the opportunity to do that again.
Also many thanks for Hellena. It was fun working with you both. Keep em coming.... :)

Kind regards

Johannesburg, South Africa
“Mother goes on a Harley Davidson”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 1, 2013

I went to Cape Town for a much needed break. Alone.
I have four sons who ride bikes. I love them. Just do not like my sons riding them.
I saw the pamphlet in my hotel and organised a 1 hour trip for the following day. It is absolutely in the top best experiences of my life!
George was able to take me. I will never forget it.
Hopefully I can do that again one day!
Thank you George.

Skaris, Owner at Skaris Touring, responded to this review, November 6, 2013
Hi Sandra
Many thanks for your great review. I really appreciate your time in writing for my business.
It was my pleasure having you on my Harley, hope to see you when you back in CT again.

All the best and kind regards

Southampton, England, United Kingdom
“Mid Life Crisis......”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 29, 2013

Saw Georges flyer in the hotel and thought i wanna do that,it was all i hoped it would be and more,George and John were great fun and so chilled just like Harley Bikers should be.
Saw a lot of the coastline and could have gone on all day.
Knowledge of the area was very informative and interesting.
Will do it again but longer next time round.
Highly recommend ...
Joao & Steve,,,

Skaris, Owner at Skaris Touring, responded to this review, October 31, 2013
Hey Steve....
Cool review, love the title, didn't know if its you or me?!! :)
Many thanks, next time we doing the garden route....
Please send Joao my best and stay in touch

thank you again for the lekker review. Was great meeting you both and showing you our City.
Los Angeles, CA
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Great day touring the Peninsula”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 24, 2013

My wife and I had 3 nights in Cape Town following a safari in Botswana. I had prearranged with George to be met at the airport and sure enough, coming out of customs, we found a charming gentleman to greet us with our names on a sign. While George was not able to be there himself due to a prior obligation, he had sent a trusted associate, Gary, who took care of us and was just incredible. In addition to the airport transfers in a very comfortable Mercedes van, we had scheduled a tour of the Cape Peninsula. Gary was punctual, informative, courteous and very knowledgeable about the area and South Africa in general. We were delighted with his professionalism and thoroughly enjoyed the tour and our experience.

Also, George had booked our reservation for us in a small boutique hotel, securing a discount where none was otherwise available as he personally knew the owner of the property. Just another benefit of booking with George Skaris. I would absolutely recommend his services.

Skaris, Owner at Skaris Touring, responded to this review, October 28, 2013
Hi Ron
Many thanks for the great words. I will pass your compliments on to Gary. Hes a fantastic Guide...
I am really happy you enjoyed your time in my little Village and hopefully we will meet on your next trip. I'm also happy you enjoyed that little Boutique Hotel, its very special.
Thank you again for making use of Skaris Touring for your vacation requirements.
All the best and please stay in touch
Regards
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic Tours around Cape Town”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 8, 2013

AWESOME is the only way to describe George and his excursions!

Travelling alone to Cape Town for a mini holiday, I was met at the airport by George and immediately felt at ease in his company.

Apart from the trips I had booked with George- a day touring on the back of his Harley Davidson which was simply one of the best things I have EVER done – we visited so many places - and another day visiting the cheetah sanctuary, Table Mountain and the delightful wine districts of Stellenbosch and Franschhoek - nothing was too much trouble – George is very knowledgeable on local history and freely shared his knowledge of places to eat out, shop or even to take a nice walk.

His desire to ensure you get the most from your visit to his hometown of which he is clearly very proud and his knowledge of surrounding areas, is second to none. He caters for all tastes – whether you want an active holiday or just to relax and unwind.

I cannot recommend George highly enough to anyone travelling to this beautiful part of South Africa.

I’m already planning my return trip as there is far too much to cover on one short trip!

Skaris, Owner at Skaris Touring, responded to this review, October 9, 2013
Hi K....
Many thanks for the great positive response, must appreciated, The only thing was that you should have stayed longer... there are still some things we need to do and see... next time...
Great to meet you and thanks again for booking me for your tours. Im glad you had fun.
Hope to see you soon