“Amazing Cape Town tour”

Skaris Touring
Ranked #2 of 9 things to do in Camps Bay
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Skaris Touring specializes in private tours in the Western Cape and operates out of Camps Bay.Harley Davidson day tours, Harley Davidson Chauffeur rides, Jeep Chauffeur rides for large groups, Shark Cage diving, helicopter flips & Private day tours in my Mercedes Vito .
Reviewed May 8, 2013

This was not our first time in Cape Town and I can honestly say that we enjoyed this visit much more than the other times. We spent two days with Skaris Touring in a very flexible and relaxed tour, just the way we wanted it to be. The different activities organized by George included not only the "must-do" turist places but also some local hangouts to really feel the city. We are definitely going to stay in touch for our next visit.

Skaris, Owner at Skaris Touring, responded to this reviewResponded May 25, 2013

My first South American guests. Many thanks for the great review...
Fantastic to meet you, thanks for the great review. Well done on your mountain biking and hope you see you either back in the Cape or in your country.
Please stay in touch and not too much "SPEED"

There are newer reviews for Skaris Touring

Reviewed March 3, 2013

This is my first time to write a review on TripAdvisor. To you G : )

This is also our first trip to South Africa. We had an amazing holiday. Most importantly. G you make it speical for us. Thanks again.

非常棒的旅行,非常有意思的人,你需要与George一起去探索南非!

Skaris, Owner at Skaris Touring, responded to this reviewResponded March 7, 2013

Hello J & JJ
Many thanks for your cute review, fantastic to meet my first Asian Group... thanks to Trip Advisor, Awesome.
Hope to see you in Shanghai in Sep.... It was a pleasure hosting you ladies for the time you spent in Cape Town
All the best and please stay in touch

Reviewed February 18, 2013

George was everything we wanted in a guide - he was knowledgeable, easy-going but professional, had a great sense of humor and was up for anything we wanted to do, including hiking with me up Lion's Head. He recommended restaurants (since he is a true local), took us wine tasting, and drove us all over Cape Town for fantastic views of the ocean and the city. We loved every minute of the tour and felt like we were hanging out with an old friend. I will absolutely be recommending him to any friends traveling to Cape Town in the future. Thank you!

1  Thank Alison S
Skaris, Owner at Skaris Touring, responded to this reviewResponded May 25, 2013

Many thanks for the Great review. It was my pleasure to host you guys in the Mother City. I hope and trust i will have the opportunity to show you more of the Cape on your next visit.
All the best and kind regards

Reviewed February 5, 2013

During our annual conference for international investors we made use of Skaris Touring for a day trip around the Cape Peninsula. Despite the winter rainy weather, George addapted the tour accordingly and made it a great experience for all first time Cape Town visitors. He has a gift for always making you feel relaxed and special. He is a superb host and we will definately make use of his services in the future. He comes highly recommended.

Skaris, Owner at Skaris Touring, responded to this reviewResponded May 25, 2013

Dear J... Thanks so much for the lekker review, (each one is very important to me, thank you).
It was my pleasure and thanks for using me as your guide...
Hope we can do business in the future,
x

Reviewed January 27, 2013

To great to explain in words was George his way of giving us a taste of what South Africa has to offer. Thanks George for your original, efficient, enthusiastic way of traveling us around and most of all for your humoristic notes which made all this a super great experience. We will be back !

Greetings from Cape Town
Many thanks for the review, trust all is well in your part of the world.
It was my pleasure to host the group, love the "shooting" and the CRAZY Swede.
When you plan your next trip, i'll be waiting.
Kind regards