“African safari tour”

Skaris Touring
Ranked #2 of 9 things to do in Camps Bay
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Skaris Touring specializes in private tours in the Western Cape and operates out of Camps Bay.Harley Davidson day tours, Harley Davidson Chauffeur rides, Jeep Chauffeur rides for large groups, Shark Cage diving, helicopter flips & Private day tours in my Mercedes Vito .
Reviewed January 7, 2013

We can't praise George highly enough. From the time we landed in Cape Town until we departed 10 days later, he had thought of everything. We toured Cape Town and ate at amazing restaurants as suggested by George. We traveled to Zambia and Zimbabwe to tour Victoria Falls. He provided us with great options to tour the falls - Zambesi River dinner cruise, guided walking tour along the falls and a helicopter tour. Our son even did a bungy jump. Food, transportation and accommodations were first rate. We then headed to Madikwe River Lodge for our safari. Our guide was amazing - not only finding the Big Five but also teaching us about the amimals, the trees, the birds and any question we threw at him. The food, accommodation and service were all top notch. Our only regret is we didn't have more time. George arranged everything for us and it was the trip of a lifetime for our family. We highly recommend choosing him if you plan to tour in Africa.

Skaris, Owner at Skaris Touring, responded to this reviewResponded March 7, 2013

Hi Heather. It was my pleasure and thank you very much for making use of my services. I hope to host you all again in the future.
Thanks for your kind words
All the best

There are newer reviews for Skaris Touring

Reviewed January 2, 2013

We were so impressed with George that not only did we use George for a motorcycle tour to Cape Point (and sights along the way); we also had him drive us around wine country (he picked the best wineries). He is knowledgeable, fun and a true professional! He also was very accomodating as to our schedules and time frames!

Skaris, Owner at Skaris Touring, responded to this reviewResponded May 25, 2013

These were my favorite Ladies, not scared at all.
Thanks Gals for a great few days. Yip, sure was fun and we saw a lot.
I appreciate you taking time to write a fantastic review for me, thank you.
Take care, keep in touch and hope to see you back soon
All the best

Reviewed December 20, 2012

Being South African I have never really felt the need to have a guide, but I had a friend from overseas and thought why not.......... What a difference.It suddenly wasn't just Table Mountain, Hout Bay or Chapmans Peak everything suddenly had a story and a history and according to George a future- Great stuff. George is not only an excellent guide but an entertainer, we laughed from start to finish. Our ownly regret was that we didn't book George and Skaris Touring for multiple days as when we requested another day he was fully booked.

To the real BIG GUY.
Thanks for the review G, much appreciated, each one helps.
Keep em customers coming in and i'll spoil them in my Town
Cheers

Reviewed December 19, 2012

I had a spare day in Camps Bay after attending a wedding in the area and decided I'd like to see some of the coast before my flight back to the UK. A friend suggested George might have some suggestions and they were not wrong. I decided to take George up on his offer to arrange a tour of the coastal roads on the back of a Harley Davidson. I was picked up at my hotel, George provided the equipment I needed and we made our way round the various bays over the course of the day. Having never really been a bike enthusiast , I didn't really know what to expect but it turned out to be a fantastic experience. As well as being a great guide , George was a genuinely nice guy who you would be pleased to share lunch or a beer with. The bike tour can be done individually or in much bigger groups and is a great way to see the stunning coastline. If I travel to South Africa again, George and his Skaris Touring will be getting a call.

Thanks for the review Mr B
Looking forward to hosting you and your family soon. its gonna be a goodie.
See you then and thanks again for all the positive words, much appreciated
Regards

Reviewed December 18, 2012

Whatever your requirements, George is the way to go. He knows Cape Town and the surrounding regions backwards, and is the ideal guide to every attraction and vista. George was able to put together the perfect itinerary, and was flexible and accommodating to all changes and adjustments. On top of it all he's good company and clearly a well-liked local figure. Strongly recommended.

Skaris, Owner at Skaris Touring, responded to this reviewResponded May 25, 2013

Just a few words to thank NB for the kind words and taking time to write a review for me.
It was my pleasure hosting you guys, i hope to see you here again....
Much appreciated