“Harley Davidson motorcycle trip”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Skaris Touring

Skaris Touring
Ranked #2 of 10 things to do in Camps Bay
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Skaris Touring specializes in private tours in the Western Cape and operates out of Camps Bay.Harley Davidson day tours, Harley Davidson Chauffeur rides, Jeep Chauffeur rides for large groups, Shark Cage diving, helicopter flips & Private day tours in my Mercedes Vito .
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Harley Davidson motorcycle trip”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 19, 2012

I had a spare day in Camps Bay after attending a wedding in the area and decided I'd like to see some of the coast before my flight back to the UK. A friend suggested George might have some suggestions and they were not wrong. I decided to take George up on his offer to arrange a tour of the coastal roads on the back of a Harley Davidson. I was picked up at my hotel, George provided the equipment I needed and we made our way round the various bays over the course of the day. Having never really been a bike enthusiast , I didn't really know what to expect but it turned out to be a fantastic experience. As well as being a great guide , George was a genuinely nice guy who you would be pleased to share lunch or a beer with. The bike tour can be done individually or in much bigger groups and is a great way to see the stunning coastline. If I travel to South Africa again, George and his Skaris Touring will be getting a call.

Visited April 2012
Thanks for the review Mr B
Looking forward to hosting you and your family soon. its gonna be a goodie.
See you then and thanks again for all the positive words, much appreciated
Regards

Dudley
“Seamless professionalism”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 18, 2012

Whatever your requirements, George is the way to go. He knows Cape Town and the surrounding regions backwards, and is the ideal guide to every attraction and vista. George was able to put together the perfect itinerary, and was flexible and accommodating to all changes and adjustments. On top of it all he's good company and clearly a well-liked local figure. Strongly recommended.

Skaris, Owner at Skaris Touring, responded to this review, May 25, 2013
Just a few words to thank NB for the kind words and taking time to write a review for me.
It was my pleasure hosting you guys, i hope to see you here again....
Much appreciated
Cheers
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Father son trip plus friends!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 17, 2012

We engaged Skaris Touring for a trip with my son and two of his friends touring Cape Town.
We gave George a "wish-list" of activities and he came through with flying colors. George is customer focused and with his extensive experience in the industry knows how to maximize the experience for his clients. I highly recommend Skaris Touring. He even arranged to deliver some art purchases to the airport for us so we could get them home in an
economical way at a considerable hassel to him. He just made it work. We would use his services again. First class!! We all connected with George and it was like traveling with a close friend. Thanks George.

Skaris, Owner at Skaris Touring, responded to this review, May 25, 2013
Many thanks for your time in writing my review.
This trip was like a bunch of mates on a boys week, i really enjoyed myself, lots of laughs with those lads of yours and thanks for choosing me to show you around (and for the referrals there after)
Much appreciated, hopefully see you in Sturgis at some stage
Cheers
George Town, Grand Cayman
3 attraction reviews
“Brett Hill & Family & Friends, Cayman Islands & San Francisco”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 14, 2012

A large group of us have just visited the Cape from the Cayman Islands and San Francisco - 4 families in all. We engaged Skaris Touring to handle our accommodation, itinerary and additional drivers for our 9 nights in the Cape and I must say that George could not have been more helpful. There was no nickel and diming over the cost of his services and he was very flexible with daily timing. He also personally inspected our chosen accommodation and set up the appropriate sleeping arrangements - not an easy task when 4 families are sharing 3 apartments. Our group consisted of 18 people from 2 to 50 years of age so it was quite a diverse bunch and at various times, different people wanted to do different things. George made it happen with no fuss whatsoever and went way above our expectations in terms of booking restaurants, shark dives, mountain biking, etc. Nothing was too much trouble in spite of his having to deal with a constantly moving target as regards the itinerary. George has great interpersonal skills and is a fun guy to spend time with. And one little secret - he\'s also talented guitarist and singer. Make sure you arrange an evening around the braai (BBQ for those non-Saffers). I have absolutely no reservations recommending Skaris Touring.

Skaris, Owner at Skaris Touring, responded to this review, March 7, 2013
Hi Brett, that was an awsome time with you all, thanks very much for organising the group and for alowing me to manage it for you. (practice that Guitar Boet)
thanks for your kind words and if you bring the gang again, i hope you'll consider Skaris Touring and Camps Bay again.

all the best