We asked our travel agent to book us into somewhere not too far out of Cape Town for one night before our flight home............as we drew near to Camps Bay I realised we had stayed at Ocean View twice before............9 years ago, we loved it then and we loved it this time! Delighted to be back somewhere that had been so good in every respect on previous visits and to find it was still delivering the same level of food and sevice in their wonderful location - only wish we'd remebered how much we'd liked it previously and actually factored in a few days there when planning the trip!! - which we will do next time as, not only is everything about Ocean View just right, it's also in an excellent location for getting out and about.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury 4 Star Guest House with Ocean View and park-like Gardens in Camps Bay/Bakoven. Breakfast is included in the rate and light lunches are served. 1.5km to Camps Bay Promenade & beach. Free secure parking. Free WIFI. Solar heated swimming Pool. Great location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and Priceline so you can book your Ocean View House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean View Guest House Hotel Bakoven
- Ocean View House Camps Bay, Cape Town, South Africa