My husband and I started our honeymoon at the Ocean View Guest House and we weren't disappointed. Our arrival after a very long flight was very friendly and we were suprised with an upgrade. Our suite was fantastic with amazing views over the ocean.
Breakfasts at the Ocean View were great and always served with a smile. The House was beautiful grounds and being only a 10 minute walk from Camps Bay the House is lovely and quiet.
The staff were really friendly and helped us arrange trips, transport and takeaways. The room we had was huge with a very large, comfy bed. The bathroom was well equipped and our room was cleaned every day.
A great place to stay and explore Cape Town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury 4 Star Guest House with Ocean View and park-like Gardens in Camps Bay/Bakoven. Breakfast is included in the rate and light lunches are served. 1.5km to Camps Bay Promenade & beach. Free secure parking. Free WIFI. Solar heated swimming Pool. Great location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Agoda, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Ocean View House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean View Guest House Hotel Bakoven
- Ocean View House Camps Bay, Cape Town, South Africa