“Our favorite breakfast and coffee place”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Primi Piatti

Primi Piatti
Ranked #14 of 46 Restaurants in Camps Bay
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, International, Contemporary
Good for: Dining on a budget, Scenic view, Large groups, Special occasions, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Brunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Drinks, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Visby, Sweden
“Our favorite breakfast and coffee place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 17, 2013

It's a place to chill after a mornings walk by the beach at Camps Bay. We went there nearly every morning for a month, this time (2013) and last time (2011). It's not a place for a biz meeting. It's a place to chat with friends and family. We once set up a small biz meeting because it's easy to find, but the atmosphere is not so good for that. Perfect place for breakfast and coffee. And a late snack :-)

Visited March 2013

Cardiff
“Very child friendly.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 20, 2013

I recently took my family to the Sea Point branch. Never been inside it before, as I thought it looked a little "tacky"
We were made very welcome by the manager, who continued to pay attention to us throughout our time there. It was longer than we anticipated, as our order took ages to arrive. I think this may have been down to the fact that our waitress was a trainee, as it was not hugely busy.
When we did get our food, I was suprised how much better it was than I had anticipated.My Chicken Liver Pliri Piri, was nicely hot. The portion size was generous. My wife`s Pizza was pronounced as delicious, as was my daughter`s Warm Chicken Liver Salad.
My son in law was not over the moon with his Burger, as it "crumbled" when he cut it. I suggested that he ate it properly, with his fingers, problem solved.
We had a perfect Caesers Salad to share, as well as a further communal Piza. We realy pigged out!
The food was of a good quality. The music was not too loud. The decor was fine. The seats were comfortable. Shame about the slow service.
What made our visit such a pleasure was the childrens table. There was a charming young lady, who took our 2 grandsons and kept them busy making things with piza dough, and painting, She was amazing, and the terrible two were entertained, and ate their pizas, without bothering us the whole time we were there. Wish we could have taken her home with us.
We will return.

• Visited March 2013
Tidmarsh, Reading, United Kingdom
“Great little place - whatever the time of day and very helpful staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 15, 2013

We were staying right next door to this place so regularly used it for breakfast and suppers. The staff are really accommodating and on one occassion rustled up a quick breakfast just seconds after they opened. Nothing was too much trouble and it was always good tasty food.

Visited March 2013
Pretoria, South Africa
“Three stars ***”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 17, 2013 via mobile

Primi Piatti was the first restaurant I've been to in Cape Town. The location and view was very nice. The two gentlemen who were with me both ordered fish and were happy with their food. I got a pasta and it was okay.

London, United Kingdom
“great value”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 12, 2013

not in a good spot, last restaurant on the strip in Camps Bay. Staff helpful and attentative. quality of food good. My only disappointment was that the bottled beer was not cold, and had to be served in an ice bucket. Very reasonably priced.

• Visited February 2013