“Great little place - whatever the time of day and very helpful staff”
Review of Primi Piatti

Primi Piatti
Ranked #11 of 47 Restaurants in Camps Bay
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed March 15, 2013

We were staying right next door to this place so regularly used it for breakfast and suppers. The staff are really accommodating and on one occassion rustled up a quick breakfast just seconds after they opened. Nothing was too much trouble and it was always good tasty food.

Reviewed February 17, 2013 via mobile

Primi Piatti was the first restaurant I've been to in Cape Town. The location and view was very nice. The two gentlemen who were with me both ordered fish and were happy with their food. I got a pasta and it was okay.

Reviewed February 12, 2013

not in a good spot, last restaurant on the strip in Camps Bay. Staff helpful and attentative. quality of food good. My only disappointment was that the bottled beer was not cold, and had to be served in an ice bucket. Very reasonably priced.

1  Thank bigbaggy
Reviewed February 11, 2013

My husband and I popped in for a quick meal at the Seapoint restaurant as the place we were going to was shut. From the outside I wasn't expecting much (looks like a cheap & tacky burger bar) and was amazed. We had perfectly made cocktails followed by best burgers I've had in a long while. The service was great.
We went back for breakfast another day which again exceeded all expectations. The coffee was the best I had in the entire fortnight (much better than in the Coffee house across from Primi Piatti). The french toast with Mascarpone & berry compote was definitely the best breakfast I had during the holiday and we did have some very good breakfasts in some very nice places.
My only regret is we didn't discover how good the place was earlier in our stay!

Reviewed February 11, 2013

A lazy Sunday afternoon with a seafood platter, a pizza and a prawn avo salad....
Food was good, service very attentive, all in all a great Sunday late lunch next to the beach.
We will return...