“Superb!!!”
other travelers have booked this property
Penthouse lounge and dining Lower Terrace
Bedroom 3
Bathroom 3
Bedroom 4
Bedroom 5
Bathrooms 4 & 5 (same design)
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Ericka M
“Superb!!!”
Reviewed July 4, 2017 for a stay in June 2017

I hired the house to host my friends as part of the celebrations of my 40th birthday and had a fantastic time.

The house decor, architecture, location, space distribution are of high scale. All my friends were highly impressed with the house. Whenever we book holiday rental houses we search for luxury and Aquatic Villa didn't disappoint.

I rarely take the time to provide feedback but the Aquatic Villa deserves it and can clearly say whenever back to Cape Town will stay back there.

Also Shubha (the house owner) was very helpful, friendly and approachable every time I had questions regarding trips, transport, etc. Her staff, Arnold and Berlinda were great.

Loved it and so did my guests... still receiving compliments from them!

Jul 4, 2017
Thank you so much Ericka!! We are so happy you chose our property for your special birthday with friends. You were ideal guests. I hope we get to meet in person soon!
HalifaxDr...
Halifax
“Living like Royalty”
Reviewed December 22, 2016 for a stay in November 2016

Choosing this villa was the best thing we decided to do. Shubha responds to messages quickly & put our minds at rest about any concerns we had. We had the great pleasure of meeting Shubha on our 1st day at the villa. She agreed we could drop our cases there & return at the agreed time. It was raining & bless her she tried to find us umbrellas. Shubha also put our fridge items away for us.

On our return Shubha had arrange a gift basket for my sisters birthdays. Such a lovely touch. The villa is in my opinion fit for royalty. So many places to sit & enjoy the view or garden. I couldn't make my mind up so had to sit everywhere daily just so i got good use of the place.

Belinda the housekeeper is so friendly & lovely. Arnold explained the alarm system well. The views & sunsets are amazing. Sitting by the pool you can see the cable car going up to Table Mountain. The bathrooms in the main villa are out of this world especially mine. The lighting in the villa is also a WOW factor.

Easy access to the shops if you like hills, but then when you eat as well as we did you needed the exercise. The gym helped with that too. On a bus route too, if you want to go other places. I have never stayed anywhere more perfect. This is a place i would return without hesitation.

A very spacious, light, modern, clean & well decorated & equipped villa. The little touches like hand soap, shower gel etc where lovely. Superb holiday in a magnificent villa. Thanks Shubha, Achim, Belinda & Arnold for allowing us the pleasure of staying in your beautiful home.

Dec 23, 2016
Wow wow wow! Thank you so much! Guests like you and your family are the reason we love to share our holiday home. It makes us so happy when others enjoy it as much as we do. Needless to say you are welcome back any time!
GDavis313
London, United Kingdom
“Spectular Villa”
Reviewed December 20, 2016 for a stay in December 2016

Shubha the owner is wonderful, we had the pleasure of meeting her on the day of our arrival which happened to be a wet one, but thankful the rest of our stay was sunny and dry. The villa is wonderful and the welcome basket left for us December birthday girls was lovely - thank you.
The villa is clean, very modern, and comfortable. The bedrooms where spectacular. The views from the pent house are truly breath taking. We stayed in the V&A for the 1st week and got all the site seeing done then so that we could enjoy the villa and all it had to offer for the rest of our stay in Cape Town.

10 minute walk down to the beach and the shop. We walked to Sea Point which took about 30-40 minutes and got a taxi back as needed a visit to the bottle store. The Pick and Pay in Camps Bay has most things you need for your stay, the only disappointing thing about Camps Bay is that there is no bottle store.

The villa has everything you need for your stay. The beds in the villa are wonderful and comfortable. The TV in the pent house did not work during our stay but to be honest we did not really miss it as we spent our evening playing board games or just enjoying the views from the balcony.

We had use of the whole villa as were a party of 7 for most of the stay. The gym is an added touch to the villa.

I would stay here again as the villa is fantastic and the staff are friendly and helpful.

Dec 21, 2016
Thank you so much! It was lovely to meet your family and we are really happy that you enjoyed your stay and that your second birthday sister was able to join. Apologies for the satellite TV in the Penthouse. It turned out to be a simple problem with the setting on the satellite decoder. I'm glad the main TV worked during your stay, although it sounds like you didn't need it much. We really hope you will stay at Aquatic Villa (or House or Penthouse) on a future visit to Cape Town!
Tina C
Subic Bay Freeport Zone, Philippines
“Villa Perfection”
Reviewed December 3, 2016 for a stay in October 2016

From the minute I contacted Shubha, throughout all our correspondence, to our arrival, and finally to our stay in Villa Maxima and Aquatic Villa everything was perfection. We could not have asked for a more professional and competent yet warm and understanding host than Shubha. I felt like I met my most amazing best friend I could count on. And I haven't even begun to gush about beautiful Aquatic Villa. It is indeed Cape Stunning conveniently nestled in luxurious Camps Bay with breathtaking views of the Atlantic Ocean and majestic Table Mountain and 12 Apostles. Our vacation was a reunion of 5 couples. Aquatic Villa was perfect for this with the privacy all ensuite bedrooms offered us. All rooms were created equally in that every bedroom had an advantage of location, although there were two gem bedrooms that stood a notch above the rest. The modern decor was warm and inviting balanced by the muted colors and floor to ceiling windows bringing the stunning outdoors inside. This was vacation perfection. Did I say what a pleasure owner Shubha was to deal with? The best deal EVER all around. Thank you very much Shubha. I cannot say enough about you and your stunning villa! Thank you for your thoughtfulness and kindness.

Tina

Dec 4, 2016
Wow, thank you so much Tina!! Although we have yet to meet in person, I feel like we got to know each other and even had a few laughs together via email and whats'app! You were wonderful and thoughtful guests and we are really happy that you enjoyed your stay. Maybe when you return to South Africa next time our new project will be finished. We'll keep in touch! Warm Regards, Shubha & Achim
stackrat
London, United Kingdom
“Just spectacular. There are no other words....”
Reviewed November 2, 2016 for a stay in September 2016
person found this review helpful

We stayed as a family of five for 10 days in September. This is a truly spectacular house and we all enjoyed every minute of it. The views over the bay are awesome and there are plenty of places to eat within a short distance.

The one thing that really stood out and impressed me was the fact that there was tea, coffee, sugar and milk available when we arrived. After a long flight you often feel like sitting down and relaxing with a coffee and not traipsing off to find a shop to buy some. Little touches like that get noticed by me.

All in all, the house is lovely, it's clean, it's modern, it's comfortable. It's a short drive to Hout Bay to get your groceries from the Spar (don't bother with Pick n Pay in Camps Bay - that's an awful place) and it ticks all the right boxes for a base from which to launch a holiday in Cape Town.

If I was to have one little moan, it'd be that beautiful bath in the pictures. Neither myself, nor my wife could manage to get any more than luke warm water into it. I couldn't grasp this as 6 foot away, the shower produces blistering hot water. It's probably something we were doing wrong.

Would I go back? I most certainly would. Any day I had the chance. If you get the opportunity to stay in this beautiful home, jump at it. You won't regret it.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The view.
Liked least: Leaving. Bet everyone says that.
Traveling group: Extended Family
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Nov 3, 2016
Thank you so much for the wonderful review! You were lovely guests and we hope to welcome you again next time you plan a trip to Cape Town. Thank you also for the feedback regarding the bathtub water in one of the bedrooms. I haven't heard that from other guests, so I asked our staff to check on it. It is getting hot water, so perhaps it was a temporary issue - maybe some temporary blockage at the mixer. I'm sorry you weren't able to enjoy it during your stay, but maybe a good reason to come back soon? :-)

Kind Regards,
Shubha
yolandi m
“Gorgeous, Amazing”
Reviewed October 4, 2016 for a stay in October 2016

This is the best place, nice views, quite streets, gorgeous garden, and the house is top class!! There is everything you could ask for in the house from towels to body wash. The house is modern and very clean. Will stay here every opportunity we get.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Your age range 35-49
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Blambert2...
Ottawa, Canada
“Fabulous home in the perfect location!”
Reviewed July 31, 2016 for a stay in June 2016

My husband and I and three adult children rented Aquatic Villa in Camps Bay at the end of June for three nights. It was everything we expected from the pictures and description plus much more. The house and views take your breathe away, absolutely beautiful! The best rental we have ever had on vacation. I highly recommend it to anyone wanting a fabulous home to stay in at Camps Bay!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing