“Great!”

ZENZERO
Ranked #8 of 46 Restaurants in Camps Bay
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Italian flavor and style laced in Camps Bay Cool, resplendent with a splash of Kove Collection abundance. This is Zenzero. Zenzero wraps you shamelessly in 'La Dolce Vita' whilst gently caressing with a cool Atlantic breeze. Italian cuisine is all about fresh ingredients and homemade, full flavour. At Zenzero we pride ourselves on just this, the freshest ingredients with zesty, spicy and feisty touches. Alongside Zenzero's signature dishes and spirited vibe, an abundant selection of seafood, pastas and homemade desserts will surprise and delight any palate, through-out the year.
surrey
“Great!”
Reviewed December 31, 2011

Great location, food, decor and value. The service is wonderful and the staff are very friendly. Strongly recommend a visit.

Visited December 2011

• Czech first
  • Hungarian first
  • Turkish first
Camps Bay, South Africa
“The place to send our guests on arrival !!”
Reviewed December 10, 2011

The Location is wonderful for sunsets / sundowners. Tables are positioned in such a manner that you are not sitting on top of other diners. We find that our guests are ALWAYS !! without exception taken care of in an easy non pretentious manner. Despite often only calling at the 11th hour for a booking we are met with the same courteous manner. Guests love the vibe, the service and the food. I have not, to date, had one single complaint !! I definitely have no hesitation whatsoever in recommending that you have at least one meal there whilst in Cape Town !!

Visited September 2011
London
“Had better”
Reviewed December 5, 2011

Zenzero was suggested as an alternative in Camps Bay to the usual fish restaurants. It was italian and I can't say it was bad, but just seemed to lack something. They sat us far too close to another couple which made us feel uncomfortable and there were plenty of other tables available so that was unnecessary. I had seafood pasta which was too oily and incredibly salty, though hubby enjoyed his food. Not bad and would probably give it another go but insist on choosing my own table and try a different dish.

Visited November 2011
Kimberley, Northern Cape, South Africa
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Zenzero luncheon”
Reviewed November 15, 2011

The food was good quality. Service poor. Difficult to seat many people on one long couch along the wall - it was difficult to get in and out of your seat and it made chatting to the other people at our table difficult. We were 17 people.

Visited November 2011
1 Thank Babsie C
Nyon, Switzerland
“Poisoned from the Fish !!!”
Reviewed November 11, 2011

Service was very nice. Staff provided good information to make a decision. Location is brilliant and atmosphere is lovely.
On the recommendation of the waiter I ordered the fish of the day in a wrap with peppers and olives. My bf ordered chicken pasta. The pasta wasn't great. But to be honest Italian food in cape town is probably the wrong choice anyway. The fish turned two days of my vacation into a disaster - FOOD POISONING !!!!. I couldn't believe. Reading th e other reviews about this restaurant, I hope my experience was a once off.

• Visited November 2011