This must be the fifth time I have stayed at Azamare and would never stay anywhere else. Apart from having the best view in Cape Town as well as a really convenient location - right by the sea so no hills to struggle with and a short walk from the promenade and beach, it also offers spotlessly clean and beautifully designed spacious accommodation. You feel like a house guest
rather than a hotel guest and Jannie and the team are so friendly and helpful. Nothing is too much trouble, breakfasts on the terrace are beautifully presented with special touches and wine and snacks in the evening are a chance to catch up and plan the next day's activities with advice and offers to book trips or restaurants. The pool area is beautifully designed and makes the most of the sun or a place to relax with a drink.
I never want to leave and can't wait to go back again! Thank you all so much for a really special time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Azamare is situated in picturesque Camps Bay surrounded by the Twelve Apostle Mountains, Table Mountain and the Atlantic Ocean on the other side." Here you will find the best sea views and sunsets over the ocean. Experience superb hospitality and comfortable Camps Bay accommodation. We define our accommodation and suites through exceptional service, quality facilities and a tranquil environment in an opulent setting with luxurious finishes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Agoda and Booking.com so you can book your Azamare Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Azamare Guesthouse Hotel Camps Bay
- Azamare Guesthouse Camps Bay, Cape Town, South Africa