“Luxury Villa at its best”
Review of Blue Views

and 1 more site!
Blue Views
Reviewed July 8, 2013

When you rent a luxury villa, you are not always convinced it’s going to be as 'luxury' as the photos. Well Blue Views exceeded our expectations. We were lucky enough to stay in 2 of the villas and I have to say the finishes at the properties really are the of the highest quality. On arrival the property was exceptionally clean -maybe is it just me that notices this:), beautiful fluffy white towels, linen and of course the views are breathtaking. There was also plenty of space, as we were 2 families with children, we never felt like we were on top of each other and the outdoor facilities are amazing. Champagne while watching the sunset from your terrace really is tough. The next morning, a cleaning service came in and were so 'invisible' we hardly even noticed they were there, except everything was clean and fresh, like the day before. I mention this because sometimes this can be quite an intrusive part of staying in a villa, they however do it very discreetly . All in all a rock star experience, we thoroughly enjoyed our stay and can't wait to return for a week down the road but away from it all....

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
There are newer reviews for Blue Views

Reviewed July 3, 2013

We rented Penthouse 2 for our stay in Cape Town. The staff were friendly, efficient and readily available to help. The apartment is spacious and clean. The style is very contemporary, something I enjoy but may not be everyone's cup of tea.

The sunsets from the lounge were stunning. All amenities in the apartment were there and well care for. Security system is good and the fact that there is a parking garage is good as I always feel uncomfortable to park on the street.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 25, 2013

I'm currently loving my stay at my all time favourite accomodation in Cape Town, Penthouse 1. Looking out at the stormy ocean from the tranquility of my toasty living room with it's gas fireplace in the middle of a cold CPT winter is fantastic, quite a different experience from being here in summer and just as pleasant. Despite the howling wind and driving rain the place feels very solid and secure with no hint of rattle from the floor to ceiling windows. The view is as breathtaking in winter as it is in summer I can assure you.

I was very pleased on my arrival to see that the kitchen has been nicely renovated and so have the floors been redone. The internet speed is also substantially faster than previously and something I really appreciate as fast internet is still relatively hard to find in South Africa. The finishes are of a good standard and that's why I can comfortably sit here and enjoy this violent winter storm and watch the rain lashing all around me.

Unfortunately I only have 2 days left of my trip, the time spent enjoying Penthouse 1 seems to go by far too fast. I always look forward to returning and have to hope that its not booked out for my next visit.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed May 27, 2013

We stayed in Penthouse 1 for 7 nights and are considering going back with friends for a second stay.
Everything is just perfect : amazing view on the ocean and on the mountains, great penthouse and lovely people making you feel at home.

Room Tip: Penthouse 1 has a wonderfull view
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 12, 2013

We have just returned from a great holiday in Cape Town. We stayed in Penthouse 1 for 6 nights and couldn't fault it. The location was amazing, great views and lovely beaches nearby. The apartment was spacious and catered for our every need. Lynne and the team looked after us very well. I would thoroughly recommend this apartment to anyone visiting Cape Town.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 16, 2013

The experience at Blue Views was great! Amazing 360 views and comfort all round.
The property itself is beautiful; the pool, gas fire-place and spectacular finishes all contributed to a fantastic stay.
I have two negative comment however - the water was unfortunately warm and not hot in the shower and the fridge beeped throughout the night - 2 things that can easily be fixed.
Besides for this I had a great time and would highly recommend this property

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 16, 2013

We have stayed in two of the properties. Everything is of a very high quality. The kitchen has any equipment you could ever need. The views are amazing - of the best in Cape Town. We had a lovely time and would definitely go again.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple