This beautiful guest house is nestled in the hillside of Camps Bay; just a 5 minute drive to the beach front or 15 minute walk.
Atholl House is the perfect place to stay for couples or a single traveller looking for a more personal stay and some peace and quiet. The views of Camps Bay (and Table Mountain) are incredible and you will definitely not be disappointed.
We stayed in the Ruby Room and were really impressed by the detailed touches - from the 'Love' cushion to the mugs! If you are a Boutique Hotel lover - this is for you! Everything is well thought out and you can sense the care that goes into running the place. The bathroom has a huge tub from where you can enjoy the views and a lovely big walk-in rainforest style shower. I liked the easy check-in and not being bombarded with the usual hotel paperwork but rather showing us the room and providing useful information for our stay.
Special tip: Don't miss the homemade breakfast - if the views of Camps Bay don't knock you out - the wonderful selection of homemade goodies will!
Although we only stayed a couple of nights, we will be returning for sure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Camps Bay Guest House consists of 5 stunning rooms, each decorated individually and tastefully. Each room in the guest house offers you spectacular views over the ocean and Camps Bay, the 12 Apostles and Lions Head, not forgetting Table Mountain. Unfortunately no children under the age of 12 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Atholl House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atholl House Hotel Camps Bay
- Atholl House Camps Bay, Cape Town, South Africa