My Wife and I stayed at The Atholl House guest house between 27/12/2012 and 5/1/2013 and we can both say that our whole experience was amazing.
We stayed in the Onyx room with views over both Camps bay and the Twelve Apostles. The room was beautiful, clean, very well appointed and very spacious.
The breakfasts were cooked fresh to order and there was a whole host of cold options from fruit salad to cold meats to some of Katja's home made little quiche.
The situation of Atholl House is just perfect - within easy walking distance of Camps bay beach and restaurants but not so close that you will hear the nightlife. Its also very easy to travel around by car from the guest house - you can easily access different parts of the Cape within a few minutes.
Both Brendan and Katja were great hosts. Very lovely people, very helpful and knowledgeable about the area.
We have traveled to many different parts of the world but suffice to say this is the only place we are hankering to revisit - and with so many other wonderful places in the world that is really saying something.
As I said in the title - AMAZING!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Camps Bay Guest House consists of 5 stunning rooms, each decorated individually and tastefully. Each room in the guest house offers you spectacular views over the ocean and Camps Bay, the 12 Apostles and Lions Head, not forgetting Table Mountain. Unfortunately no children under the age of 12 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Atholl House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atholl House Hotel Camps Bay
- Atholl House Camps Bay, Cape Town, South Africa