This very modern house offers great views over Canps Bay and also table Mountain behind the property. We were delighted with our room that was very well equipped and very stylish, it had a big balcony overlooking the bay and had magnificent sun sets. Katia and Brendan were so helpful and nothing was a trouble for them. Brendan made a recommendation of the Codfather restaurant which turned out to be excellent, we also eat at the Blues restaurant which was equally good.
Atholl House is only 10 minutes drive from the centre of Cape town so could not be in a better position. The breakfast room was lovely and calm with a good selection of food available. Would definitley recommend this B&B and will come back some day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Camps Bay Guest House consists of 5 stunning rooms, each decorated individually and tastefully. Each room in the guest house offers you spectacular views over the ocean and Camps Bay, the 12 Apostles and Lions Head, not forgetting Table Mountain. Unfortunately no children under the age of 12 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Atholl House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atholl House Hotel Camps Bay
- Atholl House Camps Bay, Cape Town, South Africa