“Absolutely Amazing”

Ranked #11 of 54 Camps Bay B&B and Inns
Bay Shore, New York
“Absolutely Amazing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 16, 2014

I apologize in advance for this extremely late review, I just now realized that my original review never posted in April of 2011! However, I feel that it is necessary to still point out what a wonderful visit my husband and I had for our honeymoon here. The rooms and views are just perfect, breakfast was amazing everyday (the chef always made sure my food allergies were carefully addressed), and the owners' hospitality is the best I have experienced anywhere! We will definitely return to Atlantic Suites on our next visit to Cape Town. (I had to mark my travel date at May 2013 as it will not allow me to choose anything earlier).

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (64)
Zurich, Switzerland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 10, 2014

It's just incredible what Sally and her Team is providing to their "visitors. Its like visiting a great family. Stunnig views on Table Mountain, Apostels, Lion's Head and the sea. Perfectly equipped rooms. Very rich filled room bar.... and more....
book & njoy! - There is really not more to say...

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Bakersfield, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 10, 2014 via mobile

One of the very finest guest houses in the world. The service provided by Sally and her crew is really unparalleled. The arrival Tea is spectacular. The breakfasts are memorable. The views are memorable. And the quality of the rooms is first class. Sally is always there to offer assistance guidance and counsel but is never overbearing in anyway. We spent four nights at the Atlantic suites and could not have had a better time. The only problem I see is that Sally only has four rooms and therefore they fill up quite quickly. The cost is high, particularly for South Africa but how much is a world-class experience worth? We cannot wait to go back.

Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 6, 2014

I opened tripadvisor's homepage and saw a picture of Table Mountain and realised that I had forgotten to write a review for Atlantic Suites in Cape Town after our 10th visit. This mainly to extol its virtues. It has remained for us the destination that typifies a perfect escape to luxury with incredible hospitality. It has everything one needs and I have really run out of superlatives only to say that we are booking our next visit as I type. Thanks you Sally and your team as always

Room Tip: All 4 are amazing
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Sydney, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 6, 2014

We have been lucky enough to travel extensively and stay at excellent hotels the world over. Our experience at Atlantic Suites remains lingering as THE BEST EVER for me.
From the moment we arrived we experienced a warm welcome from the owner Sally and the warm welcomes were repeated by every staff member we dealt with throughout our stay. Nothing was ever to much for this amazing, professional team.
This home away from home is scrupulously clean and well kept with gorgeous decor and finishes throughout and located on one of the most stunning coastlines in the world.
As someone with food intolerances and allergies, I am accustomed to compromise when I travel... I was stunned by the effort made by Sally and her team to ensure I was not compromised for choice. At each sitting of breakfast or high tea I was served delicious choices and even had delicious snacks regularly placed in my room to choose from in between meals. Thank you Sally and staff for going the extra mile!
The staff are informative, ready to assist with Restuarant bookings, suggestions for day tours and any other needs you may have.
We slept soundly in the beautifully comfortable beds encased in "delicious" feeling linen - crisp, comfortable and clean.
I especially enjoyed the beautiful orchids displayed throughout our room and the rest of this boutique bed and breakfast. A reminder of Sally's superb attention to detail.
Atlantic suites is well worth a visit. You would be doing yourself an injustice not to indulge in this experience. And an experience, it truly is!

Room Tip: Any room is a superb room. We booked all four rooms post our sons wedding. everyone loved their room...
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 6, 2014

If you want go to a place where every little thing that is promised in the promo material is the way you will find it (and more) - this is it. Since the previous sentence is less than 200 characters, I have to say more but there is nothing more to say. What can be better than getting what you have been promised?

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Johannesburg, South Africa
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 31, 2014

This small and well placed bed and breakfast is exceptional in a number of ways. The welcome tea on our arrival had the most beautiful arranged array of sweet and savoury home baked delights. The views are out of this world given the incredible location high above Camps Bay. The complimentary mini-bar and laundry service are notable extras that I have not come across previously. The rooms are immaculate, very well decorated, light and comfortable with everything one could ask for. The breakfasts are an amazing experience with the daily fruit platter something to behold. Sally is the perfect host and her team of excellent chefs and staff are the epitome of professionalism. Very highly recommended.

Room Tip: Choose a room on the ground floor for direct access to the swimming pool.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple