Camps Bay Glen
The Marly Hotel(Camps Bay)(Great Value!)
$258
Camps Bay Retreat(Camps Bay)(Great Value!)
$135
The Bay Hotel(Camps Bay)(Great Value!)
$141
$116
Trip.com
  • Breakfast included
POD Camps Bay(Camps Bay)(Great Value!)
$198
$183
Agoda.com
The Twelve Apostles Hotel and Spa(Camps Bay)(Great Value!)
$429
$289
Agoda.com
The Place on the Bay(Camps Bay)(Great Value!)
$76
$70
Agoda.com
Primi Seacastle Guest House(Camps Bay)(Great Value!)
$96
$77
Primi Royal(Camps Bay)(Great Value!)
$92
$83
Agoda.com
Atlanticview Cape Town Boutique Hotel(Camps Bay)(Great Value!)
$174
  • Breakfast included
South Beach Camps Bay(Camps Bay)(Great Value!)
$150
$139
Agoda.com
All reviewsstudio bthe main housebigger grouplovely streampool areacape townlarge poolwonderful view of the seanice place to staytable mountainno hesitation in recommendingthank you so muchstayed for nightssouth africafantastic locationhammocksdeck
Reviewed December 3, 2013

I just came back home from a fantastic holiday at Camps Bay Glen! The location near the Camps Bay is brilliant, the area is safe (rich) and with easy reach to splendid restaurants and several beautiful beaches suitable both for adults and smaller children. The guesthouse has a swimmingpool in a cosy environment with hammocks and a lovely garden and the staff were very supportive and helpful. I can really recommend the place to other travellers both with and without children who are wlling to leave the "standard" hotel and go for a more charming way of living. A hidden paradise in a perfect location!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
6  Thank alp-mia
Reviewed November 6, 2013

Some time ago a friend of mine and I rented that huge apartment upstairs. We stayed there for 3 or 4 nights. It was winter and the weather was not that great at all but we cozied up in the sitting-living area in front of the fire and chilled. It's a welcoming place. Taking a hot shower in the icy rain one morning;superb idea Mark. Superb place. If I remember correctly we even extended our stay but I think those were in the days when it hadn't been that popular yet. On arrival at the airport my friend realized she's forgotten her a hard drive or something with many a movie on, on it. We called Mark and he was willing to bring it to the airport even though we hadn't asked. I JUST tried to reserve that cool studio downstairs now but you're all sold out!!! And that's the only thing I'm disappointed with. From me and my Czech friend, good going Mark. Keep it up.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Cronje1971
Reviewed September 21, 2013

We stayed at Camps Bay Glen for a week and a half (way too short) and had a great time there. It's a safe place with excellent view. There is a shop close by (10 minute walk) where you can get a nice breakfast. Table mountain, the beach, lions head and many more interesting things are also very close (by car). We went to Hout Bay almost every day for the bigger supermarket and the good restaurants. I would recommend going there if you don't like the busy roads within Cape Town. The rich view of the trip to Hout Bay will never get old either. You can also stop there for short hikes or enjoy the view over the ocean.

We stayed in studio B which was very comfortable. The internet was stable and fast to share pictures online. The beds were made up every day and it was very clean. We finished almost every day with a campfire, there are multiple places to do this. Firewood can be bought at the local store. There is also a nice relaxing sound of a small stream nearby. It's very quiet as well, so you can get your rest here. The staff is also very helpful and friendly, I really want to return in the near future! I definitely recommend going here, you won't regret it. There are some more detailed pictures at: http://www.campsbayglen.net/

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
8  Thank Kees_de_Jong_2013
Reviewed September 12, 2013

We are Chinese family and we arrived on the night of 28 August 2013 and we lived one week. We have to say that we are so lucky to find this house and to meet so many nice people. When we arrived, we has lost our baggage , the owner mark has helped us to contact with the airport, otherwise he also helped us for organizing the trip in Cape Town , and has send us so many useful information. A lovely guy isaak every night to check that if we have returned the guest house safe, so sweet, just like a family. The most lucky, mark let us use his main house Studio A without any fee. I love that fantastic balcony, from there we enjoying looking the sunset on the Atlantic. So beautiful! Thank you Mark, we are really like the style of your house, original, simple and natural. If we will return in South Africa , we will return your house, and anyone of Studio a, b and c, we all like.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
9  Thank Ge W
Reviewed September 11, 2013

I stayed at Camps Bay Glen studio B for a couple of nights in April whilst traveling with a couple of friends and really enjoyed it. The whole place is decorated in a very chilled, natural but uplifting way reflecting Mark's (the owner) deep connection with all things nature-related. It was too cold then for a dip in the pool but the garden and BBQ area by the water stream were lovely and the ocean view was a major bonus. Truly recommend it!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends