My partner and I stayed for a week in March. It was a special occasion and we were upgraded to a sea view room, which was spacious, clean, with a huge comfortable bed and lovely bathroom. The balcony was large with a wonderful view.
From the beginning to the end of our stay, Marcel and the rest of the staff could not have been more courteous, helpful and friendly. We had unsettled weather for a few days meaning our plans fell by the wayside and they arranged for us to head out for the day on a tour despite us asking very last minute, which was lovely. When the company we booked our shark dive with let us down, Marcel organised another trip for us.
The breakfasts were fantastic; we moved on to a 5-star resort in Stellenbosch after Camps Bay and I can honestly say the breakfasts were no competition for those here. Fruits, cereals, hot food, freshly baked muffins and pastries.
The location is a five min walk from the beach and there are plenty of restaurants nearby.
Would not hesitate to return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This luxury 16 bedroom guesthouse offers a quiet retreat close to Camps Bay beach. Magnificent sea and mountain views. Within easy walking distance to the famous Camps Bay beach, with its trendy restaurants, shops and sidewalk cafe's. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your 3 On Camps Bay Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 3 On Camps Bay Boutique Hotel Camps Bay
- 3 On Camps Bay Boutique Hotel And Spa
- 3 On Camps Bay Boutique Hotel Cape Town, South Africa