stayed 4 nights in january 2014 to finish off a 2 week mainly golfing trip to the western cape for 4 of us and this was just perfect. From the welcome at reception through to well appointed and clean rooms, great views, lovely sun terrace with comfortable loungers and an 'honesty' bar of cold beers and wines at reasonable prices. Breakfast whether from the cold buffet with loads of fresh fruit or cooked to order was excellent. The public rooms are just stunning. Don't let the 400 metres or so walk up from the front deter you; its good for you plus the hotel is well worth it. Will revisit for sure on the next SA trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This luxury 16 bedroom guesthouse offers a quiet retreat close to Camps Bay beach. Magnificent sea and mountain views. Within easy walking distance to the famous Camps Bay beach, with its trendy restaurants, shops and sidewalk cafe's. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Hotwire, Expedia, Booking.com, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and TripOnline SA so you can book your 3 On Camps Bay Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 3 On Camps Bay Boutique Hotel Camps Bay
- 3 On Camps Bay Boutique Hotel And Spa
- 3 On Camps Bay Boutique Hotel Cape Town, South Africa