Our room had a nice view of the beach and the mountain and there was a nice view of the garden too. George and Maria made us feel very much at home. And the staff were really nice. We even learnt a little Xorsa too (Hope I spelt it right) The food in the morning was great as well. They also gave us clues as to where we could visit in town. We really enjoyed our stay and will surely be back. We would definitely recommend 3 on camps bay to anyone who wishes to visit Capetown. A big Thanks to Marcell, Sidwell, Primrose, Lillian, Janet and Freeddie not forgetting George and Maria as well. Hope to see you guys again soon...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This luxury 16 bedroom guesthouse offers a quiet retreat close to Camps Bay beach. Magnificent sea and mountain views. Within easy walking distance to the famous Camps Bay beach, with its trendy restaurants, shops and sidewalk cafe's. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Agoda, Cancelon, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your 3 On Camps Bay Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 3 On Camps Bay Boutique Hotel Camps Bay
- 3 On Camps Bay Boutique Hotel And Spa
- 3 On Camps Bay Boutique Hotel Cape Town, South Africa