We took a girls trip and stayed at 3 on Camps Bay - we could not have picked a better place to stay! We had one very big, ocean view room and one smaller, single with a mountain view on the backside of the hotel. I stayed in the smaller room and found it cozy. The ocean view room was beautiful, but because there were three of us girls, we had good access to both views and the shared space in the hotel is very comfortable with its own incredible view.
This is one of the best hotel experiences I've ever had and the owners and staff are incredible! I would go back in a heartbeat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This luxury 16 bedroom guesthouse offers a quiet retreat close to Camps Bay beach. Magnificent sea and mountain views. Within easy walking distance to the famous Camps Bay beach, with its trendy restaurants, shops and sidewalk cafe's. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and Cancelon so you can book your 3 On Camps Bay Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 3 On Camps Bay Boutique Hotel Camps Bay
- 3 On Camps Bay Boutique Hotel And Spa
- 3 On Camps Bay Boutique Hotel Cape Town, South Africa