I stayed at 3 on Camps Bay the last week in January, 2013 and absolutely fell in love with the place and the people. Very cozy and homey. George and Maria were wonderful and the staff was friendly and nice. Breakfast was awesome! We never missed it! I can't say enough about Camps Bay. Location is perfect and allows easy access to all the sites. Maria was particularly helpful in getting us set up with day trips to the vineyards, safari and Cape Point. Cape Town is an amazingly beautiful place and 3 on Camps Bay was perfect for us. This was my first trip to South Africa and we could not have chosen a better place. I have travelled extensively around the world and Cape Town and 3 on Camps Bay are at the top of my list. Highly recommended!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This luxury 16 bedroom guesthouse offers a quiet retreat close to Camps Bay beach. Magnificent sea and mountain views. Within easy walking distance to the famous Camps Bay beach, with its trendy restaurants, shops and sidewalk cafe's. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Cancelon, Agoda, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your 3 On Camps Bay Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 3 On Camps Bay Boutique Hotel Camps Bay
- 3 On Camps Bay Boutique Hotel And Spa
- 3 On Camps Bay Boutique Hotel Cape Town, South Africa