3 On Camps Bay Boutique Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
Houghton View 13 Apartments(Cape Town Central)
Tranquility(Camps Bay)
Primi Royal(Camps Bay)
  • Breakfast included
The Marly Hotel(Camps Bay)
The Bay Hotel(Camps Bay)
  • Breakfast included
View Hotel
All reviewshonesty barexecutive suitetable mountaincape towngarden roomtop floorcommunal areasbreakfast was excellenthis teambreakfast roomshort walkstayed here for nightsfantastic hotelthe main stripfantastic staycomfortable roomsfantastic views
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 21, 2012

Stayed here for 4 nights at the end of our garden route tour. Our room on the top floor was beautifully furnished, a good size and spotlessly clean, but best of all was the view! We also had use of the huge top floor lounge. It is a 5/10 min walk to the centre of Camps Bay (10 coming back uphill) . Breakfast was freshly cooked to order with plenty choices. The owners Maria & George were very helpful and gave us a bottle of bubbly on arrival as it was our last few days in South Africa.

Room Tip: top floor room at the front has excellent views, although the balcony is not totally private I would choose it again.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank mam007
Reviewed December 20, 2012

Owner George was very hospitable and available for any questions, advice and support.
Room was nice, not very large, but good for a couple staying a 2-3 nights.
Location of B&B is great, close and walkable to restaurants and sea front/beaches.
Enjoyed our stay, Cape Town is truly gorgeous.

One advice, it is extremely windy in Camps Bay, so be prepared for quick and unexpected temperate changes. Always need a light jacket or sweater.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed December 18, 2012

I had a weekend in Cape Town during a two week business trip and decided to try and find somewhere to stay in Camps Bay. I was lucky enough to find 3 On Camps Bay. It is a beautiful peaceful place with great views just a few minutes form the beach and restaurants. My room was very well decorated in a calm contemporary style and immaculately clean. The internet was free and worked very well. The dinning and living areas are very pleasant with stunning views and the breakfast was excellent. I will definitely stay again.

Room Tip: I had a sea view room it was a little more expensive than the garden rooms but definitely worth it. The View is excellent
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed December 9, 2012

I hate hotels, so staying at a bed and breakfast is always my first choice and I'm so excited to have found 3 on the Bay. From the beautiful location, spectacular views, excellent service, yummy breakfasts and rooms with all the small details, this is a place well worth staying.

• Stayed: December 2012
Reviewed December 7, 2012

Friendly hosts, great service, superb accomodation that is very comfortable to stay in and kept in a spotless condition. The location is amazing with great views of both Table Mountain and the Ocean, also a great location in terms of travelling distances to the beach restuarants etc. As soon as I got to 3 on Camps Bay I started to feel like I was on vacation. Absolutely brilliant!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends