This is a fantastic little hotel with all the mod cons less than 10 minutes walk to the local bars,, restaurants and the beach! We booked the Executive Suite ( room 8 ). The views of the mountains and sea are wonderful.The room was spotless , with a huge balcony and service throughout our stay was outstanding. Maria and George the Patrons seemed to bend over backwards to help with almost any request we had. I had a bottle of bubbly organised for my other half on arrival and Lisa the receptionist transcribed my romantic message onto a beautiful card she put next to the bubbly with a lovely rose and some strawberries! The staff are pleasant, courteous and well trained. Unlike most places we have stayed previously, drinks and services such as laundry was very good value for money. We have already recommended the hotel to friends and would definitely stay there again in the future. Thank you Maria and George for making our stay such a pleasant one!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This luxury 16 bedroom guesthouse offers a quiet retreat close to Camps Bay beach. Magnificent sea and mountain views. Within easy walking distance to the famous Camps Bay beach, with its trendy restaurants, shops and sidewalk cafe's. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your 3 On Camps Bay Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 3 On Camps Bay Boutique Hotel Camps Bay
- 3 On Camps Bay Boutique Hotel And Spa
- 3 On Camps Bay Boutique Hotel Cape Town, South Africa